just lowered my 14 Silverado!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks good. I'm a fan of lowered trucks. I'm glad to see you removed the steps. I wouldn't even waste time on color match any of the badges. They all need to go. Especially with the stripes. Way too busy with them there. Lowered trucks need to be "clean".

Like the topic says. I just had my 14 Silverado lowered. I liked the way it looked stock, but I can't leave any vehicle stock lol. Tell me what you think. I have since removed the "nurf bars" I think that's what you call them lol. I'm debating on if I should remove all of the badging or paint it black to match the bowtie bages.

sweet! stock wheels?

sweet! stock wheels?

Yes,

Stock wheels (optional) that come with the Rally package. I'll be honest, one of the reasons I picked up the truck were the wheels lol. They looked different then the other wheels that were on the other trucks I was looking at.

Hey ZOSICK, sorry to get off topic!

No worries brotha! Screw the truck, lets see more pics of that C7 lol. I sold my C6 Z not too long ago and I miss it. I'm really digging the C7 platform! The might be my next car I pick up.

No worries brotha! Screw the truck, lets see more pics of that C7 lol. I sold my C6 Z not too long ago and I miss it. I'm really digging the C7 platform! The might be my next car I pick up.

Ok, that C7 belongs to the same guy who owns the '14 Silverado (the slammed silver one in the pics).

The C7 has an F-1 ProCharger, Meth-injection, Nitrous-injection, and Cam. Running over 1000hp!!!

His name is Justin... AKA "Stangkilr". It's a sweet ride. If you Google Stangkilr, you'll find tons of info about him and his car(s)..... :thumbs:

Hey, are you from the KC area?

Yes,

Stock wheels (optional) that come with the Rally package. I'll be honest, one of the reasons I picked up the truck were the wheels lol. They looked different then the other wheels that were on the other trucks I was looking at.

How do you order the rally package?

Ok, that C7 belongs to the same guy who owns the '14 Silverado (the slammed silver one in the pics).

The C7 has an F-1 ProCharger, Meth-injection, Nitrous-injection, and Cam. Running over 1000hp!!!

His name is Justin... AKA "Stangkilr". It's a sweet ride. If you Google Stangkilr, you'll find tons of info about him and his car(s)..... :thumbs:

Hey, are you from the KC area?

Nice, I've seen/read alot about that C7. It's nuts! No, I'm from AZ.

How do you order the rally package?

To be honest with you, I don't know. I couldn't find it on the Chevy website. I found mine at the local dealership.

Either of u guys bottom out or rub with the 5/7?? Also any pinon shims used? Want to order kit today. Part# 34170?

I do rub a bit in the front and rear when I hit some bumbs in the road but only when the suspension has to make a decent amount of travel. Other than that, it rides smooth. As far as the pinon shims, don't have a clue. My local dealership installed everything. I hope this helps.

Archived