just lowered my 14 Silverado!!!

A friend of mine tows with his '14 Silverado all the time with 5/7 drop. This is a pretty light load, but he also tows his Vette to many racing events around the country.

stangkilrtowing.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine tows with his '14 Silverado all the time with 5/7 drop. This is a pretty light load, but he also tows his Vette to many racing events around the country.

stangkilrtowing.jpg

You know what wheels he's running?

stangkilrtowing.jpg

More pics of your friends '14

OK here's the last one... he just color matched the front grille, headlights and bumper. Got rid of all chrome...

Capture-5.png

Some ideas for you ZOSICK!

OK Tim, they're DUB Shot Calla's 22 x 9.5

shokalla_DDT_A1-700.png

Thanks luster. I was looking at those a few weeks ago. Looks sick rolling down the road. Any ride issues with either yours or his?

Thanks luster. I was looking at those a few weeks ago. Looks sick rolling down the road. Any ride issues with either yours or his?

Both ride like a Cadillac. :thumbs:

OK here's the last one... he just color matched the front grille, headlights and bumper. Got rid of all chrome...

Capture-5.png

Some ideas for you ZOSICK!

Did he have his pod painted too, it looks like it's got some tiger stripping going on…

Archived