Adjustable Pedal Issues

Anyone have experience troubleshooting adjustable pedals? I've cleaned mine, checked wiring, adjusted the worm gear loaders on the ends of the drive mechanisms, and had no luck.

Problem is that they will only move about 3/4" forward or backward from center. I've checked other trucks like mine, and they have 3-4" of travel. Any ideas?

Surprised no one else has chimed in to help you.. I would think that actuator is bad or it has jumped out of sinc to where the stops are now opposite of where they should be giving a much tighter action. How much is a new actuator assembly?

Haven't even found one for sale, makes me think problems aren't very common. Wouldn't bother me, except I'm 6' tall, and my girlfriend is 5'1".

Oddly, I cant seem to find much in parts for it either... May have to call a dealer. Have them give you the part number as well as price and availability. Then you will be able to search the part on line for aftermarket or overstock etc. The only thing I really was able to come up with was discussions that entailed having to be in park in order to make any adjustments.

Archived