Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

He's approaching 7 but still looking young and heathy at 92lbs. I would take him everywhere but he exits right above the gas tank and slides all the way down. Coupled with his claws it's big scratches.

33x12.50 Ridge grapplers on stockers

d654d4532fb9a5de2599bd7ec0b72e96.jpg

Freakin' awesome look for a non-lifted truck. Good job.

I assume 18" stockers on a 2.5 level. True? Any issues with that width rubbing on the UCAs or Swaybar?

Edit: I zoomed in and saw they are 17s but at stock offset, they would have the same issues as 18s.

Edited by bcbz71

Freakin' awesome look for a non-lifted truck. Good job.

I assume 18" stockers on a 2.5 level. True? Any issues with that width rubbing on the UCAs or Swaybar?

Edit: I zoomed in and saw they are 17s but at stock offset, they would have the same issues as 18s.

3 inch front level. They only rub ucas at full lock. I think these wheels are 31 offset. Waiting on diff drop and cognito ucas to correct the angles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Update after 1 week of driving....this set up (17x9 -6 offset/4.75 backspace & 285/70-17 KO2s) definitely rubs at full lock in reverse. Nothing crazy but it does rub.

The other thing I have noticed is the ride quality is worse than the 275/55-20 KO2s on stock wheels. It's not harsh but I definitely feel more little bumps and undulations through the steering wheel and the seat of my pants. If I had to guess why, I'd say the much more aggressive offset of this set up or the lighter, cheaper wheels, specifically, are to blame. Can anyone offer any informed insight on this?

image_zpsmyfo9zw1.jpg

UPDATE: I finally received my TPMS re-learn device in the mail and discovered 4WHEELPARTS had inflated my tires to 73 psi! When warm, they were rolling at close to 80 psi, so no wonder why the ride was so f-ing rough. Took all four tires down to 47psi and all is right again.

• Like 1

UPDATE: I finally received my TPMS re-learn device in the mail and discovered 4WHEELPARTS had inflated my tires to 73 psi! When warm, they were rolling at close to 80 psi, so no wonder why the ride was so f-ing rough. Took all four tires down to 47psi and all is right again.

What did the TPMS tell you they were at before the re-learn?

A handheld gauge might be a good investment, too...

couldn't you just use an air gauge ? just sayin'....

47? That seems pretty high too.

What is everyone running their 35s at?

I was at 40 and just adjusted down to 36.

47? That seems pretty high too.

What is everyone running their 35s at?

I was at 40 and just adjusted down to 36.

Yeah I'm at 42 but thinking of going a bit less as well