Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

no problem. I'm just guessing from my experience though. I never get 22mpg in my truck even when it was stock lol. Traffic in Atlanta really sucks so that probably contributes to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have zero traffic on my way to work. 2 lane road through small town midwest lol. Now I just need to figure out if I need a 2 or 2.5" lift.

Does anyone have any pics of the 22" sey wheels with Nitto Grapplers? I searched but wasn't able to find any photos.

Also is 245/45/22 the biggest you can go at stock height?

5d1b0fefcc8cfaf1a368ee92d83b3b7f.jpg22s , but Ridge Grapplers

• Like 2

Yeah, I have zero traffic on my way to work. 2 lane road through small town midwest lol. Now I just need to figure out if I need a 2 or 2.5" lift.

very lucky lol. I did a 2" on mine and I am very happy with the look. It has slight rake but I prefer it because I tow some stuff every now and then. A few 2.5" levels that I've seen in person almost look like they are squatting in the back which I hate.ed26c127520e24425338e149db949b4f.jpg

• Like 1

very lucky lol. I did a 2" on mine and I am very happy with the look. It has slight rake but I prefer it because I tow some stuff every now and then. A few 2.5" levels that I've seen in person almost look like they are squatting in the back which I hate.

That's a good point. I'll probably go with a 2" as well then. I have a camper I pull during the summer. What offset are your wheels and do they stick out much?

very lucky lol. I did a 2" on mine and I am very happy with the look. It has slight rake but I prefer it because I tow some stuff every now and then. A few 2.5" levels that I've seen in person almost look like they are squatting in the back which I hate.ed26c127520e24425338e149db949b4f.jpg

Happen to know your fender heights?

That's a good point. I'll probably go with a 2" as well then. I have a camper I pull during the summer. What offset are your wheels and do they stick out much?

they are +18 offset. They stick out a little but not too much. This is the best pic I have of how much they stick out, not the best angle to see it though 3820f1717d5138f14a6b793b02481393.jpg

• Like 1

Damn I really do like your setup. Might have to steal all your measurements for myself haha.

they are +18 offset. They stick out a little but not too much. This is the best pic I have of how much they stick out, not the best angle to see it though

Damn I really do like your setup. Might have to steal all your measurements for myself haha.

• Like 1

Explain why you run that tire and wheel combo

Oh man, are you sitting down and holding on to something??!!

BECAUSE I (ME) LIKE IT!!!!!!

...........and it looks good

Edited by wildchevys
  • Like 1

go for it! I'm just needing to take off my side steps now and I will be happy with it! I wanted to make it look more like a truck without going too crazy because it's my daily driver and for me personally it's pretty much perfect and I'm happy with how it turned out

Oh man, are you sitting down and holding on to something??!!

BECAUSE I (ME) LIKE IT!!!!!!

...........and it looks good

Hahah power to ya man. I have the ridge grapplers on 17s, had the factory 22s before. I'd personally never go for the noise of the grapplers unless I knew I had enough sidewall to handle off road use.

I don't off the top of my head. I can measure them later though

That'd be great.

• Like 1

Hahah power to ya man. I have the ridge grapplers on 17s, had the factory 22s before. I'd personally never go for the noise of the grapplers unless I knew I had enough sidewall to handle off road

I think the tires are relatively quiet and these large bodies require larger wheels IMO. I'm on pavement 99.9999% of the time anyway so it's the perfect setup for me.

I think the tires are relatively quiet and these large bodies require larger wheels IMO. I'm on pavement 99.9999% of the time anyway so it's the perfect setup for me.

Quiet compared to what? A diesel locomotive? My 22" duelers were silent. The grapplers sound like a freight train. I would have turned around a mile from the tire shop if they weren't awesome off-road.

Edited by Bushleaguechew