Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

So I am torn.....help me decide. I will be upgrading to either a 20X9 or a 20X10 in the next few months. I plan on running 295/55r20 Ridge Grapplers.

The 20X9 are 0 offset

The 20X10 are -19 Offset

I have a 2" Front Level Only

Will both of these work or is it safer to go with the 0 offset 20x9.

Also, help me decide on wheels. I want hostile sprockets but can't decide between black or chrome. I plan on eventually color matching the bumpers and grille if that makes a difference.

I have also considered Moto Metal 962s as well in either chrome or black.

i would definitely go chrome. The x10 will look MUCH better but you may have a hard time clearing them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think just maybe zip tie carpet or am I going to have to trim metal? Or will they rub on sway bar?

definitely won't rub on the sway bar as for trimming it's gonna be a crap shoot but I think you'll need to zip tie carpet at the VERY least.

My dad ran 305/55 on 20x9 with a 2" level and rubbed slightly at full lock. You'll be a little higher, tire a little smaller, but the wheel is wider

Even with the 33x12.50?

The 305/70/17 is almost a 34" tire, that will rub for sure on just a leveled truck.

The 33x12.5 is a good choice. Chances are you'll rub a little though on full lock because of the width.

definitely won't rub on the sway bar as for trimming it's gonna be a crap shoot but I think you'll need to zip tie carpet at the VERY least.

My dad ran 305/55 on 20x9 with a 2" level and rubbed slightly at full lock. You'll be a little higher, tire a little smaller, but the wheel is wider

Interesting. This is making me lean towards the 20X9 then

Interesting. This is making me lean towards the 20X9 then

• Like 1

Thanks for the info. This has me leaning toward the 20X9. But the 20X10 would look so much better lol. Maybe add a 1.5" Body lift? Lol

Thanks for the info. This has me leaning toward the 20X9. But the 20X10 would look so much better lol. Maybe add a 1.5" Body lift? Lol

even with just a 2.5" leveling kit it may clear with minor trimming. Look at the customoffsets.com gallery

Matt id go with the blade cut color. It's got your black and some machining best of both worlds on the chrome or black choice

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I agree, I went with black wheels with machine blades and it looks great on a dark color truck!

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The 305/70/17 is almost a 34" tire, that will rub for sure on just a leveled truck.

The 33x12.5 is a good choice. Chances are you'll rub a little though on full lock because of the width.

I'm willing to make some trimming. I don't want 295/70r17s because I'm afraid they'll look too skinny compared to the 305s. The 305/65r17 just seems too short on these trucks.

I have a 0 offset wheel wrapped in 285/70r17 and it rubs the liner. I test fit a 295 and it rubbed the body mount.

I have this setup as well, 2" RC Level. No rub at all.