Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Recommended place to get methods? I ordered from autoanything thinking it would go smoothly, until reading horrid reviews and then pretty much experiencing a similar issue to a review i had read. I ordered them last night for 726$ free shipping, it was in stock and estimated to ship 2/9-2/13. I called today to verify that those rims were in stock. I was told yes and they would ship between now and monday. I get an email at 5pm CST saying for "unexplained reasons" the estimated ship date is now 2/28. Tires are already on the way from my local store, lugs on the way for the rims, just need to find the rims themselves.

I know when I ordered mine I got the last ones the dealer had in stock. I would try performance wheels and tires out in California. I've order two sets of wheels and tires from them and have been happy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

2.5" RC Leveling Kit and 275/65R20 Goodyear Duratracs. The tires rubbed just slightly on the fender liner, a couple zip ties solved that. Thx Mr. Drag Sledder for the tips.

IMAG01561_zpsf35deb98.jpg

nice set-up! I'm most likely doing the same only a 2" Daystar level. 20x9 wheels 33" tires. Are all the Duratracs LT tires? They look sweet but don't want the extra weight and firm ride.

nice set-up! I'm most likely doing the same only a 2" Daystar level. 20x9 wheels 33" tires. Are all the Duratracs LT tires? They look sweet but don't want the extra weight and firm ride.

I think the 275/60 are P rated

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks! The ride is no different than the factory offroad Rancho suspension, They are not cranked all the way up, but I still have 3" of lift. The only difference I feel is the stiffer 12 ply tire and shorter sidewall.

Good deal! I've been eyeing that kit (or the Rough Country 3.5"), but if I go the full 3" I don't think I'll fit in my garage, haha. Good to know that kit still rides good at 3".

thx Jon.

that's my concern too, fitting in the garage... as it is my garage depth is only 232" and it barely fits in by a couple inches, short bed was a must for me....but also

needs to clear the door opening too!

That's only a 1" level? What brand?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a Summit Performance lower strut spacer lift made of Billet aluminum.

Edited by Jimbojr

Recommended place to get methods? I ordered from autoanything thinking it would go smoothly, until reading horrid reviews and then pretty much experiencing a similar issue to a review i had read. I ordered them last night for 726$ free shipping, it was in stock and estimated to ship 2/9-2/13. I called today to verify that those rims were in stock. I was told yes and they would ship between now and monday. I get an email at 5pm CST saying for "unexplained reasons" the estimated ship date is now 2/28. Tires are already on the way from my local store, lugs on the way for the rims, just need to find the rims themselves.

Id try going through where you got your tires, mine was willing to price match. Discount was going to order them for me but I ran across a killer deal on craigslist. 500 4 method NVs with TPMS.

Id try going through where you got your tires, mine was willing to price match. Discount was going to order them for me but I ran across a killer deal on craigslist. 500 4 method NVs with TPMS.

$500 total for all 4 together??? New?

Jeez. That's crazy good if they're brand new.

Yeah i cancelled from Autoanything and found a set at 4wheels for 763$ called the 4wheels an hour from me and they said they could have them here by today at lunch. So i got those, which they price matched but hit me hard with TN tax. Ended up paying 832$ Pretty much my tax refund, but hell it saves me almost 250$ per set of tires. I should be going to get them today at lunch.

• Like 1