Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

20" Chrome OEM Replicas 20X9 on 275/60R20 Nitto Terra Grappler G2. No level, no rub. 4a5ea113454eda33248d2fa3c67a3494.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! Now I'm thinking I should just get tires now and figure out a level later! Wonder if BFGs in the same size would fit on my stockers...

Looks great! Now I'm thinking I should just get tires now and figure out a level later! Wonder if BFGs in the same size would fit on my stockers...

Thanks man...I wouldn't think there would be much difference with the K02. I'll be installing Eibach Pro-Truck Sport Leveling ride height adjustable shocks to the front later this week. I'll be setting them to the 2nd highest setting which should be approx. 1.5" lift and will post pics when complete.

They should fit no problem! Go get them!

question for any techs or gear heads...

I have a 2 inch level with a 1.5 inch body lift on my 2014 sierra.

can I run 18x9 wheels with a +1 offset or a -12 offset wrapped in 265-70-18 tires with no issues or trimming required?

thanks

can I run 18x9 wheels with a +1 offset or a -12 offset wrapped in 265-70-18 tires with no issues or trimming required?

thanks

That's a really conservative tire size.

• Like 1

That's a really conservative tire size.

yes I know but anything is better the my stock 17 inch GM wheels with 265-70-17 tires. At least the larger rim and a little more heigh/width of the 18 tire will fill up some more wheel well until I stop being a wussy and pull the trigger on some 275-70-18s but they only come in ten ply and range E.

if there was a larger tire that wasn't 15 pounds more then my oem set up that would kill my MPG I would do that.

but again anything is better then my stock wheels and tires IMO

I just put a set of Cooper AT3's on. They ride, feel, handle, and are just as quiet as p rated tires. I have 275/70/18's on stock wheels and a 2.5 level. Love the tires but kicking myself for not going bigger. I highly recommend you take a peek at 'em.

I just put a set of Cooper AT3's on. They ride, feel, handle, and are just as quiet as p rated tires. I have 275/70/18's on stock wheels and a 2.5 level. Love the tires but kicking myself for not going bigger. I highly recommend you take a peek at 'em.

whats your mileage like?

thanks

Yes. You should be able to run some pretty big tires on that set up.

way bigger than 265/70/18.

If you go with +1 offset it will allow you to run slightly larger tires than -12 would.

I'm only on a 2" level on stock wheels with 275/70/18 and no rubbing. I've seen someone on here with a 2" level and 1.5 body lift running 295/70/18s on +18 offset wheels.

Just depends on if they are mud tires or all terrains at that height.

Edited by tyrich88
  • Like 1

whats your mileage like?

I get around 14/15 in town, 18/20 highway. But I have a very aggressive tune with a lot of timing advance, 750 to 800 idle rpm, and a TCM tune that is kinda based on tow haul mode on steroids. This is on 93 octane. Now when I run E85 mileage drops to around 10mpg but let me tell ya', on a nice cool day my little 5.3 screams.

Yes. You should be able to run some pretty big tires on that set up.

way bigger than 265/70/18.

If you go with +1 offset it will allow you to run slightly larger tires than -12 would.

I'm only on a 2" level on stock wheels with 275/70/18 and no rubbing. I've seen someone on here with a 2" level and 1.5 body lift running 295/70/18s on +18 offset wheels.

Just depends on if they are mud tires or all terrains at that height.

I'm running 285 55 22s on the same set up with no rubbing or trimming. You'll be fine.