Victory Red paint fans

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my SLT, picked it up in September and glad to be back in a truck again!

Mods so far.

1. Borla cat back exhaust

2. 2" leveling kit

3. Spray in Bedliner

4. BF Goodrich 275/65/20 TA KO2's

5. K&N CAI

6. Morimoto 55watt HID headlights

7. Rigid SAE/DOT fog lights

8. Lund tri-fold tonneau cover

9. 14" mini antenna

10. Driver side assist handle

AMP power steps coming soon.

post-152183-0-70683500-1453854044_thumb.jpg

Can't remember exactly but less than $100 installed at local shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you ask them to make that, What did they use for material? Can you tell that its raised? Do you have any more close up pictures of it?

How did you ask them to make that, What did they use for material? Can you tell that its raised? Do you have any more close up pictures of it?

I can take some pics later today in daylight. It's 3M matte black and I didn't end up doing the grill, although if I do I'll just plastidip it.

For the hood I just told them to cover the raised sections of the hood. It took maybe 2 hours for them to complete the job while I waited. The main reason I did it was to cut down on glare from the paint when driving, sometimes wish I just had the entire hood done in matte black, but I like it.

I can take some pics later today in daylight. It's 3M matte black and I didn't end up doing the grill, although if I do I'll just plastidip it.

For the hood I just told them to cover the raised sections of the hood. It took maybe 2 hours for them to complete the job while I waited. The main reason I did it was to cut down on glare from the paint when driving, sometimes wish I just had the entire hood done in matte black, but I like it.

Thank you! A couple more pictures of it would be great. What state do you live in?

Where did you get that bull guard and does it interfere with your front parking sensors at all?

It is a 3.5" Westin Contour Bull Bar. Comes in black powder coat like I have, black textured and stainless steel. It is supposed to support a 24 and 30" light bar but it appears I got a prototype that only supports the 24" bar and I am in the process of trying to remedy that issue with westin.

Definitely a big bull bar. I don't have parking sensors.

Here is mine!

Current Mods:

Borla XR-1 "muffler"

Leveled rear

Tint

Undercover Flex bed cover

Maintained with Adams Polishes

Future Mods:

Needs 22's!

Color Match bumpers

MIT Intake tube

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

Where did you get that bull guard and does it interfere with your front parking sensors at all?

Oh shoot :/ Do you think they would know about the parking sensor?

Archived