Are my leaf springs shot?

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm on this issue too.... I noticed that everyone has those blocks in thhe back, so I don't need the Rancho 5269 with 2 1/2 inch lift just stock replacement shocks right? I put the ranchos on and didn't notice anything, I have the Monore Reflex on the front and they are new, I would love to return $117 bucks worth of shocks I don't need. I just thought I had a mild lift from the other owner. Thx, Jon

I'm on this issue too.... I noticed that everyone has those blocks in thhe back, so I don't need the Rancho 5269 with 2 1/2 inch lift just stock replacement shocks right? I put the ranchos on and didn't notice anything, I have the Monore Reflex on the front and they are new, I would love to return $117 bucks worth of shocks I don't need. I just thought I had a mild lift from the other owner. Thx, Jon

OK< I bought clamps at my store for $16.99 clamped all three together %100 better not saying a perfect fix,, but damn, 319 each and another guy said 212 or something, SDtrucks I think fctory 84.99 eacch plus shipping, shping hurts a bit, but I think all together something like under 200 for everything, maybe a Group Buy would help? I still say CLAMP IT for $16.99 bucks and 10min of time I don't bounce now like I have a bent rim, shot I even thought my driveshaft might have bent. LOL Give it a try you don't like them keep the receipt and return it just don't kill the package. I would tell anyone that comes to my store to try it! FTW GM-TRUCK.COM !!! :D

Archived