Emblems, Badges, Decals, & Stickers (OEM & Aftermarket)

Whiat are the different bed stickers GM offers from the factory? You know, the 4x4 and Z71 decals you see on the rear of our beds. Are those the only two offered on 14s? Were any offered in other color combinations?

Mine is starting to peel, looking to see what other options are out there the factory offered.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the stickers were red when it says 4x4 on the 2014s? I don't think that is a factory decal on any 2014 K2's that I have seen..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all of the stickers are Dealer Installed now. The factory only does the chrome badges, but those can also be dealer installed. I think your dealer just did a poor install job. I'd just remove them and be done.

Mine came factory installed as all of them do I believe. Unless you get the special chrome dealer installed ones. Those ones above are not factory installed and remind me if ford stickers..

I thought the gmc had the chrome emblems on the front and the stickers were optional on the bed. Whereas the chevy has just the stickers on the beds. My point was that the sticker the OP has is not a factory one at all and I wonder if this is a legitimate complaint.

Archived