Best 2014 Silverado Level Kit

When it comes to leveling kits it really doesn't matter imo, full on suspension is different. I went with the Rough Country 2.5", gives the truck an extra 1" in the rear... Rides great.

When it comes to leveling kits it really doesn't matter imo, full on suspension is different. I went with the Rough Country 2.5", gives the truck an extra 1" in the rear... Rides great.

You should post a pic in your gallery of your truck. It looks nice, I'd like to see a bigger photo.. I'm holding off on those mods for a bit yet.

You should post a pic in your gallery of your truck. It looks nice, I'd like to see a bigger photo.. I'm holding off on those mods for a bit yet.

Thanks

I have a lot of pictures floating around on here but here the thread I made trying to figure out my lift combo.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/155646-wheel-offset-tire-combo-after-lift/

Been meaning to make a build thread but wanted to take some better pictures before

I'd love to do the RC 2 inch, my issue is I'm always afraid to lose my warranty. I can never get over you guys doing all these things toa brand new 50k vehicle and taking the chance that the dealer says NO on the warranty.

Are any of you guys running 33s with the RC 2in? Any clearance issues? I have a set of 20x9 XD Hoss that i want to put on 305/55/20s

I was reading that the Fabtech level will allow up to 33 but the RCX only allows 32? How true is that because shouldnt they basically be the same?

Read through the link I posted above. Its all going to depend on your offset. I have the XD Hoss's with 305/55r20

Archived