Blue Topaz / Cobalt paint fans

FASTOYZ

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greg, they are MGP caliper covers and just cover the calipers, and I think it keeps a good share of the dust off the wheels. As for the door handles they were on the truck as were the color matched mirror covers when I bought the truck.

Very nice! The red is perfect with the blue. I would have never thought those are just covers. :thumbs:

Thank you for your kind words... But I was thinking of painting the calipers covers a deep yellow or specifically the color "Maise" because I am a Michigan fan... LOL

Are those the LTZ Tahoe rims?

20" Chrome Hollander 5308's which were found on the Avalanche and a few others. Here is a link to where I got mine.

I just ordered a set of OEM caps because Detroit Wheel only have aftermarket caps and when I went to install my wheel locks I broke a few tabs popping off the aftermarket caps. Haven't installed them yet...

https://detroitwheelandtire.com/chevrolet-gmc-avalanche-silverado-suburban-tahoe-hollander-5308-1999-2000-2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-8746.html

I have liked that style of wheels for a while and now that I have a truck that I hope to keep I grabbed me a set... I put the MGP caliper covers on to draw attention to the wheels. Got'em secured with Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts.

I have liked that style of wheels for a while and now that I have a truck that I hope to keep I grabbed me a set... I put the MGP caliper covers on to draw attention to the wheels. Got'em secured with Gorilla Locking Lug Nuts.

Looks great on your Silverado. I've always thought those Tahoe/Alvalanche wheels were the best stock GM wheels ever made.

Really dig your truck. Just needs some bigger tires and it'll be perfect.

Agree on bigger tire. I really dislike the Goodyear's and would love a set of Duelers AT Revos but will have to settle for the Goodyear's for now... I have another set on Goodyear's on my 20" LTZ wheels that I may put up for sale... Just haven't decided on if I will run these all year or not.

• 1 month later...

Archived