Blue Topaz / Cobalt paint fans

FASTOYZ

I've noticed around here (NW) that the color blue topaz seems to be extremely hard to find. In fact a lot of dealerships you visit don't have any at all. Anyone know why this is such a rare color? I have decided that this is the color I would like to get when I decide to buy but had to search & search just to find one so I could see it in person for myself. Also does anyone know if the blue that gmc offers is the same as the blue topaz that chevy has?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new trucks have a lot of nice looking colors. I won't be buying till spring of next year but if I can get a Chevy at a decent price it'll be this, Brownstone or that awesome metallic green.

nxmmag.jpg

Jon Rogers, I think you might have exactly what I'm looking for assuming it has leather. Hopefully they keep this color for future years as I have to pay for its new home (shop). Before I can swing one. Good to know I'm not the only one struggling to find one though.

I guess I just lucked out. My Dealer had the exact model, bed size and interior color that I wanted. Ditto on the bitch to keep clean and this is coming from someone who has owned a black vehicle for over 20 years.

Jon Rogers, I think you might have exactly what I'm looking for assuming it has leather. Hopefully they keep this color for future years as I have to pay for its new home (shop). Before I can swing one. Good to know I'm not the only one struggling to find one though.

I wish mine had leather, but I ordered a set of neoprene seat covers so I don't destroy these gray cloth seats.

Archived