Squeaky Suspension when cold!!!

So here is my dilemma, my truck sits for 4 days straight during the week because I have a "State" issued car to use during my work week. On my days off when I drive to pick up the little one from school, I drive over some very big speed "humps" and I can hear the suspension "squeak" for lack of a better term. It also sounds like an old mattress spring compressing, but it only happens for the first few miles and it seems when the suspension warms up it goes away. I have owned many vehicles in the past and this is the first one that has done this.

Anybody else have this problem?

Thanks in advance for the replies!!!

This dilemma doesn't seem to be a problem to me. Let the truck sit a few days and it squeaks? Goes away shortly after driven?????

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

We have speed bumps at work and when I drive over them I hear a creaking noise after the back tires go over them. It seems only to do it when the temp is under 40 degrees. I also have alot of noise coming from the drivers side door . It sounds like the weatherstripping but I am not sure?? Anyone else have this issue??

Just to the right of the "FM signal booster switch" Alright.. now we are getting carried away..

lol... Reminds me of when I was a young and in the Navy. I was once told, "hey we need you to go to the main machinery room and get us a bucket of steam"

Archived