Molded mud flap option besides GM?

Husky and WeatherTech both make some. They are molded, but they don't wrap around the side as much as the GM ones do.

If you decide you want the black GM ones, shoot me a PM. I have them now but I want to switch to the factory painted ones.

Black High Country short bed with the 6.2. All options except any of the dealer installed options (steps, flaps etc) and no moonroof. I do have the bed railed LEDs though, thought it was a good idea because I always add a tonneau. So far I have color matched handles and mirror caps for it and I just ordered the tonneau and mud flaps from autoanything for a killer deal by talking directly to them. I went with the Huskys for the flaps, that's what my 2012 has on it. I also just ordered HIDs, LED fogs, reverse, and cargo lights. I plan on putting my CK375 22" GM wheels on it as long as they look okay and the tpms sensors sync. The last thing will be a CAI for it amd maybe color matching the grill like my 2012 is. Wish they still came this way. Oh, and if the high country came in Summit White that would've been my choice. Seeing as how my current truck only has 7600 miles I think I'm safe with black though. Here's my 2012 before I color matched the rear bumper. As for delivery I don't know, I spoke to my salesman this morning and he is texting me my order number so I can start tracking it.

1d409b08.jpg

Black High Country short bed with the 6.2. All options except any of the dealer installed options (steps, flaps etc) and no moonroof. I do have the bed railed LEDs though, thought it was a good idea because I always add a tonneau. So far I have color matched handles and mirror caps for it and I just ordered the tonneau and mud flaps from autoanything for a killer deal by talking directly to them. I went with the Huskys for the flaps, that's what my 2012 has on it. I also just ordered HIDs, LED fogs, reverse, and cargo lights. I plan on putting my CK375 22" GM wheels on it as long as they look okay and the tpms sensors sync. The last thing will be a CAI for it amd maybe color matching the grill like my 2012 is. Wish they still came this way. Oh, and if the high country came in Summit White that would've been my choice. Seeing as how my current truck only has 7600 miles I think I'm safe with black though. Here's my 2012 before I color matched the rear bumper. As for delivery I don't know, I spoke to my salesman this morning and he is texting me my order number so I can start tracking it.

1d409b08.jpg

good choice I love my black hi country bought it off the lot. black also wasn't my first choice either I like victory red but hi counry not available in that color so now I gotta make my victory red Harley trailer match black truck prob get a wrap anyway congrats on your choice I think you will have no regrets

Archived