Brownstone Metallic paint fans

• 2 months later...

Here is my setup. 2014 zone 6.5 with add leaf, Bilstein front adjustable and rears set. Rear space adapter on 20x10 rims and 35x20 mts toyo. Plastic dip all the way around. Fab step for my wife. Bak flip cover and linex in bed. True dual exhaust and has bees tuned.

Just ordered dual behind the grille light bar and HIDs.

. fa2c1b941cb0b68b68ab96a1af4867f1.jpg

b30018bca62c5725ce8b445fd58353f1.jpg

543b6507cc14afa8b6424c6af59ee0ee.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys this is my first post. I'm trying to meet the minimum 50 to start buying things on the marketplace! Just picked up a used 2014 Silverado LT 5.3L V8 from the local Chevy dealership in Enid, Oklahoma. Shortly after this picture was taken I added a Reflex spray in liner, tinted the front windows to match the back 20%, installed a leveling kit, and added a stubby antenna. At first I wasn't sure whether to go with Black or Chrome accents but I'm leaning towards chrome. I recently found a Undercover FLEX bed cover and Chrome running boards that I hope to have within the next week. After that I want to find neoprene seat covers (gray?) and chrome door handles with matching mirrors. 

Brownstone is a unique color that not everyone can rock but if done right it's hard to beat! 

thumbnail_IMG_6625.jpg

Only pic.  Bought it last month and so far pulled the grill and removed the chrome "strips",  2.5" front level, 3" rear blocks, Iboard running boards and did the fog and bright light mod.

trkgrg.jpg

On 3/19/2018 at 5:10 PM, Downsea said:

Only pic.  Bought it last month and so far pulled the grill and removed the chrome "strips",  2.5" front level, 3" rear blocks, Iboard running boards and did the fog and bright light mod.

trkgrg.jpg

which chrome strips did you pull? from the doors?

Edited by Brax
grammar

Welcome. I have the Brownstone and love it. Here is how mines came out. I still have things to do, but will hold off for now.

IMG_1550.thumb.JPG.0b3b0cdd0ea5b644e0f9f46cf0e269b1.JPG

4de6df2f123dcfcf6bf38672ca4c631e.jpg

I just ordered the armorshellz bumper covers from Bumpershellz not really knowing what my brown Sierra would look like with black bumpers but seeing yours gives me a decent idea what it’ll look like. Looks great!

• 1 year later...

Resurrecting this old thread. Still enjoying my 2015 Brownstone LTZ Crew Cab. Took a few pics over at Hendrick Motorsports. Want to share a few...

36655316800_3c92adf3a7_h.jpg

36910887851_cbcbf76444_h.jpg

36864070646_25bb69f767_h.jpg