Brownstone Metallic paint fans

I have the same, but in gmc. They call it bronze alloy metallic. I love the color.

Is GMC's more of a gold color or is it the exact same? I haven't been able to see one up close but it seemed to be slightly different to me

Add me to the list. Mine is days away from being delivered... technically, it's only 3 hours from me at the local distribution center. it's killing me that it's so close but i can't get my hands on her yet. hopefully by this weekend I'll be cruising down the highway with the 6.2.

nobody likes brownstone metallic?

I liked the GMT 900 Mocha Steel Metallic better than the current brownstone. If I was going to order a new truck I would probably order brownstone (since mocha steel metallic isn't available on new trucks).

I also liked the Mineral Green Metallic special order color for 2012 / 2013.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/150871-the-only-2013-gmc-sierra-mineral-green-metallic-on-the-forum/

Edited by 2009 GMC

I am torn between the Tungsten Metallic and the Brownstone metallic. I wish the Brownstone was a touch darker. I wish they would recreate the Mocha color they had a couple of years back.

agree! I loved the Mocha Steel Metallic color!

I liked the old color too but I'm partial to the brownstone now. The old color gave a purple hue is certain lights which I didn't like.

Definitely think brownstone is the best color offered now.

No chance. Apparently we are somewhat of a colour cult buy the looks of it. Most people seem to choose white black or silver ( nothing against them of course )

I like this colour because it hides dirt, scratches, etc and has (IMHO) a classy look.

Pics as soon as I can.

I love it and plan on going that color when I am ready for a new truck. I got a lot of compliments on my last trucks color. Most thought it was gray... Depended on the sun

IMG_1193.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Like 3