Brownstone Metallic paint fans

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sigh... I have tungsten but my original pick was a 2015 Silverado brownstone with cocoa dune loaded double cab 6.2 powered Z71. The truck ended up being demolished by baseball sized hail.... Here we are 8 months later and the dealer still has it... had paintless dent removal done on what could be and then a new hood and windshield. Roof is still beat up... but I still want that truck lol... I can get body and paint for cheap. They have it about 15000 off but need to do better... my truck I have now was more than that off and it was damage free bought in October of 2015 lol. I have a Tundra I don't like at all and would love to dump and pick that truck up... if I can get it for mid 30s or out the door so how it sits ( 58505 is the original sticker) I just might bite.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by 1994Vmax

I love mines.attachicon.gifImage1459612537.837542.jpg

Very nice. Best colour IMHO. One of the reasons I kept my 15 is because the 16 don't offer it. I often have to correct folks when they call my truck brown. Will post a pic once I give it a bath.

looks great man, the window trim has been bothering me, I thought I could deal with the bumpers but now after seeing yours I might have to do them too.

Thanks. I plastic dip all of the chrome. The prep work took the longest time. If you need any pointers, let me know.

Very nice. Best colour IMHO. One of the reasons I kept my 15 is because the 16 don't offer it. I often have to correct folks when they call my truck brown. Will post a pic once I give it a bath.

I agree with you. Each year has different color selections. Did you do anything to your truck as of yet?

I agree with you. Each year has different color selections. Did you do anything to your truck as of yet

VentVisors, Hood Protector, Tonneau, Factory Nav and Diablo Tune.

• Like 1

After seeing this thread I'm torn between vinyl wrapping the bumpers black or getting them painted same as the body color. Need ya'll 2 cents!

I've been quoted $350 for both front and rear bumpers black wrapped. Painted same as the body color for $500 both bumpers. The main issue is painting I will not have the truck for 3 days versus a few hours wrapping. I need my truck for work and picking up my little one at daycare everyday.

Your rational will be appreciated brother! :D