Video Input for K2 Factory Screen

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on the type of video input that this will accept wouldn't this be the option for showing google maps on the screen or any other nav. I know my copilot and myself would like this since she could enter information on the phone without having to lean over and then it would display visual prompts on a nice 8" screen.

Seems like a decent option for this type of use.

I just called the number at the end of the video they sold me one and my audio shop put it in.

That's all I know. It has 2 inputs I have a DVD player and the 2 nd input is in the glove box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just called the number at the end of the video they sold me one and my audio shop put it in. That's all I know. It has 2 inputs I have a DVD player and the 2 nd input is in the glove box Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What type of inputs are they? RCA composite or some other type? Could you snap a couple of photos of the input connections.

Thanks.

I thinki it would be good to have if it works with the smark phones. It would be a way of linking up a smart phone with the head unit to always have updated maps and GPS available for my navigator (the wife) to program and me to see. It would sure beat the "you need to turn at the next offramp" - as we go blowing past it in the inside lane at 120

I just called the number at the end of the video they sold me one and my audio shop put it in. That's all I know. It has 2 inputs I have a DVD player and the 2 nd input is in the glove box Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey White14, sorry to keep pestering you about this but by chance did your install guys save the install instructions for this unit? If they did could you scan or take some photos of the instructions it will help with seeing how they are hooking into the video/audio signal

Archived