Video Input for K2 Factory Screen

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm trying to figure out what this is going to be good for. I guess you could play movies or something but seems like that would be a bit distracting driving down the road. I wonder how much liability insurance the seller has for their product? We live in a lawsuit happy world and it will not take long for someone to slap a 10 million dollar lawsuit on them if someone is in an accident and says that this product was a contributing factor. Just saying if this is a garage build Seller beware. If it is freeware type thing not much anyone can do about that. So what is it???? Lawyers are leaning in trying to get ready LOL

Hmm trying to figure out what this is going to be good for. I guess you could play movies or something but seems like that would be a bit distracting driving down the road. I wonder how much liability insurance the seller has for their product? We live in a lawsuit happy world and it will not take long for someone to slap a 10 million dollar lawsuit on them if someone is in an accident and says that this product was a contributing factor. Just saying if this is a garage build Seller beware. If it is freeware type thing not much anyone can do about that. So what is it???? Lawyers are leaning in trying to get ready LOL

They might try but the seller should be safe. This is the same as texting & driving or watching a movie on the iPad. Ultimately, the driver's responsible for his/her actions.

I just had this installed works awesome.

How much does it cost to get done? I need to add a front camera to my truck and this would be perfect.

Only thing that would be useful would be the ability to watch things from your iPod.. Can you do that with this?

Huh? Wouldn't it be useful in that you can stream ANY audio/video you want any time driving or othwerise without additional hardware or software? The passengers could be watching a movie or playing a game against eachother without having to add a screen someplace else like the headliner.

I think its awesome.

Well they gave no information on this at all and I don't see it on there site.

The kit was $400 and install was $300. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you purchase this from? Link?

Where are the inputs? Pictures?

Archived