Paint / Color matched Door Handles & Mirror Caps

I just called a good friend of mine at a GM dealership and he told me colored door handles are $30 each. That seems low to me...has anybody else called a Dealership to see actual cost?

RT

I'd ask if that is for the handles that are ready for paint but still need to be painted, or if that includes them already being painted. I paid $180 plus shipping for mine if you want to use it as a reference point. They were from eBay though and not a dealership. $30/handle is a damn good deal if they are painted in my book! You could buy a bunch of sets and sell them like hot cakes I'm sure haha!!

-Skeet

Edited by SkeeterMcSkeet

Has anyone out there been ballsy enough to use for example red handles on a white truck or some other color not the same of the truck? I know black on a white truck is fine but has anyone had the balls to do something like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robfox10

Yea just over $300. Last thing needed to black whole truck out. Nice that they were OEM and can trust the seller. Worth it in my books.

Now have chrome handles for sale, lol

Are your handles still for sale?

Yep! I still have my chrome ones available, feel free to message me

I had bought a set of textured black handles and caps a few months back to replace my chrome ones. I recently got lucky and found a set of the onyx black and now I have 2 sets that sit in my garage. The textured black ones are in perfect condition.

Unfortunately, I broke most the tabs on the chrome mirror caps but the handles are perfect. If anyone is looking for either, PM me.

On a side note, those of you that are looking to swap the handles out, you really don't need the tool. I used weed whacker line and it literally takes about 15 mins.

Bought a set of black painted handles and caps from toneygreen yesterday. Ordered a set of black window trim as well. Will have a set of black mirror caps as well as chrome handles and window trim for sale shortly. Already replaced the chrome mirror caps. Ready to finish the cm items. Still have fender trim to paint and possible bumpers. As well as possible remove the door molding. Anyone have a picture of a blacked out truck except the body molding and sierra with chrome steps? Might remove everything to give a clean look but will have the steps until I do AMP or iron cross steps.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I went to the dealership over the weekend. 150$, takes about a day for them to get in. 4 handles and 2 mirror caps.

They come primed. Having my local bodyshop who is a friend of mine paint them black for me. Seems like the best bet for me, i'm looking at ebay constantly but after all said and done will be around 200-210.

part numbers

Handles-13583889 quanity of 4

Mirror caps 22919758, 22919757 right and left.

I went to the dealership over the weekend. 150$, takes about a day for them to get in. 4 handles and 2 mirror caps.

They come primed. Having my local bodyshop who is a friend of mine paint them black for me. Seems like the best bet for me, i'm looking at ebay constantly but after all said and done will be around 200-210.

part numbers

Handles-13583889 quanity of 4

Mirror caps 22919758, 22919757 right and left.

Not a bad deal if your buddy doesn't hit you with a big price for paint, or any price at all lol.

-Skeet

Edited by SkeeterMcSkeet

Not a bad deal if your buddy doesn't hit you with a big price for paint, or any price at all lol.

-Skeet

Not at all! I didnt even hesitate when the dealership told me the prices. I personally didnt want the chrome everyone likes something different though lol,,but seriously I looked on toneygreen's ebay page constantly and litterally was like why I am doing this, and then just went to the dealership ha

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

could someone post a link to toneygreen's ebay store? I cannot find it at all. Looking for the painted to match handles for my 2015 silverado 2500

http://www.ebay.ca/usr/toneygreen?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...