Paint / Color matched Door Handles & Mirror Caps

Anyone know if 2014/15 mirror caps and handles from escalade and tahoe will for the sierra

I'm curious too, I see the set toneygreen has in gloss black but it only says escalade/tahoe.

I went and ordered the textured ones. My chrome ones will be in the classifieds once I get these on.

• 4 weeks later...

Just bought a Black set of 2015 handles and mirror caps from Toneygreen off ebay!

Lol I saw those this morning, can't bring myself to pay that much for some handles still though haha! Just under 3 bills after shipping right?

-Britt

Edited by SkeeterMcSkeet

Lol I saw those this morning, can't bring myself to pay that much for some handles still though haha! Just under 3 bills after shipping right?

-Britt

Yea just over $300. Last thing needed to black whole truck out. Nice that they were OEM and can trust the seller. Worth it in my books.

Now have chrome handles for sale! lol

• Like 1

Has anyone had their mirror base painted to match? Not just replacing the cap. I replaced mine but now I want to do the base as well. Wondering how it would be to disassemble the mirrors.

There are mirror base covers if you wanted the alternative to painting the base. You could just paint the cover - I've only seen them in chrome but maybe they are available in oem colors.

• 2 weeks later...

Changed out my factory door handles to color matched. They look awesome. The GM tool (BO 51363) is a bit expensive,but makes the task a real piece of cake. I also got the matching mirror caps,but haven't done those yet,as I'm not sure exactly how they come off. The GM instruction sheet says to basically lift up and outward. Using your hands? No type of tool? Looking at the tabs on the new ones, I don't see how that would work.

Changing the handles has been covered,but really nothing (unless I missed it) about the mirror caps.

Could someone who has changed theirs please shed some light on this.

Wondering if I could buy that tool off of you.( BO 51363 ) already have my handles but in need of the tool. Let me know if interested, you can email me at [email protected]

Wondering if I could buy that tool off of you.( BO 51363 ) already have my handles but in need of the tool. Let me know if interested, you can email me at <script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

My luck, I'd sell it then need it again.

This is where I purchased mine.

https://gmtoolsandequipment.com/en-US/Pages/Home.aspx

Robfox10

Yea just over $300. Last thing needed to black whole truck out. Nice that they were OEM and can trust the seller. Worth it in my books.

Now have chrome handles for sale, lol

Are your handles still for sale?