Paint / Color matched Door Handles & Mirror Caps

I bought my stealth gray / blue granite metallic ones from tony green on ebay last week. I searched almost every day and he finally listed a set and I snagged them. They had a VERY small scratch on the one end and he knocked $10 off for me. I got the painted mirror caps the next day for $80 shipped. Great guy to deal with.. keep your eyes peeled.

yeah I bought my summit white ones from him. def charges top dollar but mine were in perfect condition, no scratches and all the mirror caps had all the clips still intact to boot! im looking for that color for a friend of mine I try to look everyday but you know how life gets in the way sometimes. ill keep checking though. thx.

• 4 weeks later...

I've have tried searching everything I can think on ebay to pull up color matched door handles and mirror caps sold by tony green. Any suggestions?

what color do you need? I found mine by searching "2014 silverado oem"

Thats for a 13 ive been checking toneygreens page daily for a month havent seen any 14 plus summit white yet

Yeah I need GAZ Summit White too... Toney told me he isn't seeing many Summit Whites on the lots right now, it's all the other colors, and/or Diamond White.

damn yea. anyone have there vin number that came stock with white handles I called 2 dealerships and they couldn't help useless.

You get a ViN and find a dealer with the smarts to make it happen let me know!