Paint / Color matched Door Handles & Mirror Caps

got them off ebay. if you search you will see a few different colors on there and the seller is toneygreen. the packaging was phenominal and he shipped the same day i ordered it. i paid 260 with shipping and it was worth every penny. he even sends you the install instructions. but they are kinda confusing, best instructions are what another member on here posted.

Edited by MotoMedic

• 3 weeks later...

some color matched door handles and mirror caps for my 2014 off of ebay... im pretty excited to get rid of this chrome. only thing left to do is to get the color matched grill trim and take off the side molding. I think ill get the 2" level kit and tires before the grill though as I don't hate the grill as much as I hated these door handles.

will post pictures when done putting the new ones on... here are the ones I ordered though!

WhiteMirrorCapsandHandles_zps199c4e60.jp

I can't find painted door handles and mirror caps anywhere, I need onyx black. Do you have any idea where I can find them? If not, are the textured black plastic handles smooth enough to be painted?

I can't find painted door handles and mirror caps anywhere, I need onyx black. Do you have any idea where I can find them? If not, are the textured black plastic handles smooth enough to be painted?

there is a guy on ebay his seller name is "tonygreen" and he sells "pull offs" from other 14 trucks. i have seen him sell a couple of black sets of handles and mirror caps while i was looking for mine. you just have to keep checking. i checked almost everyday and the second i saw them i bought them before anyone else could.

the textured handles can be painted but you need to take it to a body shop that actually knows how to paint them. they have to sand them down like crazy to get them nice and smooth and then use a little bit of filler to make sure that they are smooth and then they can be painted. i did this to my 02 silverado front end and the guy that did mine did an excellent job. you could also just have you chrome handles painted as well and that would do that same thing.

good luck in your search. post pics. when done.

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys new here just bought a new 6.2 denali in white I wanted to know if anyone knew part numbers on colord door handles, mirror caps, and the wheel arch moldings. my trucks getting shipped from Georgia so I haven't even gotten to see or drive it yet thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

there is a seller on ebay that sells color matched take offs. just got to look almost everyday until he list some that match your color truck. too me about a month before he posted some summit white ones. still looking for some stealth gray metallic ones for my friends truck. been looking for a few months for those and have yet to see them.

there is a seller on ebay that sells color matched take offs. just got to look almost everyday until he list some that match your color truck. too me about a month before he posted some summit white ones. still looking for some stealth gray metallic ones for my friends truck. been looking for a few months for those and have yet to see them.

I bought my stealth gray / blue granite metallic ones from tony green on ebay last week. I searched almost every day and he finally listed a set and I snagged them. They had a VERY small scratch on the one end and he knocked $10 off for me. I got the painted mirror caps the next day for $80 shipped. Great guy to deal with.. keep your eyes peeled.