Paint / Color matched Door Handles & Mirror Caps

some color matched door handles and mirror caps for my 2014 off of ebay... im pretty excited to get rid of this chrome. only thing left to do is to get the color matched grill trim and take off the side molding. I think ill get the 2" level kit and tires before the grill though as I don't hate the grill as much as I hated these door handles.

will post pictures when done putting the new ones on... here are the ones I ordered though!

WhiteMirrorCapsandHandles_zps199c4e60.jpg

buy them from TonyGreen on ebay? Same place I got mine. IMO these trucks came with too much chrome from the factory.

DFF10110-79EF-4AF3-92A1-3439DD0C1179_zps

yeah that is the seller that i bought it from. i saw that you had bought from him and another member as well and yall were talking about how good the packaging is so i was more than comfterable buying from him.

Is it hard to take the old ones off? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a thread that has the how-to to do it. it seems pretty straight forward the only thing im little worried/confused about is the string thing... but the only way to figure it out is to actually try it.

I wonder if he would take the chrome off your hands towards purchasing the colored ones. My Denali will have to loose these things too when it arrives! Looks great guys! Thanks for the info on where to get them. I'm sure the dealers want a small fortune for them.

Why remove the body side mouldings? Do you like door dings?

most doors don't even hit the side moldings anyways. I had no side moldings on my 02 for 3-4 years and maybe got 1 door ding and it was not where the side moldings would have been if the moldings were on. I wouldn't mind he side moldings if they were painted like on the SLE's but since they are chrome they got to go! only thing chrome on the truck will prob be the bumpers but who knows I might get those wrapped/painted in the future.

when I park at stores and what not I tend to park towards the back away from all the idiots or I try to park next to curbs and when I do park next to curbs the tires are within 1" of the curb to give the jackass that just throws his door open a little more space.

• Like 2

yeah that is the seller that i bought it from. i saw that you had bought from him and another member as well and yall were talking about how good the packaging is so i was more than comfterable buying from him.

there is a thread that has the how-to to do it. it seems pretty straight forward the only thing im little worried/confused about is the string thing... but the only way to figure it out is to actually try it.

I wrote up a how to thread - http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/156191-2014-door-handle-removal-how-to/

once you have the handles off, the string looping will make more sense. it just used to pull the latch assembly forward to install the new handle, then once the handle is in, you let go of one side of the string and slide it out.

• Like 1

bought them last week and finally was able to install them last night. it was very simple and probably took me about 30-45 min. i just followed the instructions that another member had posted on here. here are some pics sorry for the truck being so dirty i went hunting this weekend and havn't been able to clean it since it's been 30* or so here in houston. sorry northerners im not used to the cold and anything below 40* my hand will probably fall off if i try washing my truck. ill get some better pics on friday since it will be 70*!

ColorMatched1_zps36f741cd.jpg

ColorMatched2_zps2e34e8f5.jpg

ColorMatched3_zps61e88c02.jpg