Sunglasses Holder

GM should have just opted to not design in a sunglass holder and dropped the price of the vehicle $1,000. Like many other models, what is the point of having a holder if 95% of the sunglasses will not fit. My 02 sunglass holder is the same way. Most of my sunglasses don't fit in it. Maybe they should offer with the purchase of the vehicle several styles of sunglasses to choose from that will fit. Notice I didn't say free, because everything is built into the price anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I read through most of the posts and just lost like a 1/2 hour off my life to drivel LOL. Hey just joking my

Bentley Platinum's – $45,276.00 will not fit in mine either...... I have not even tried my

Chopard’s Sunglasses – $408,496.00

Wow I read through most of the posts and just lost like a 1/2 hour off my life to drivel LOL. Hey just joking my

Bentley Platinum's – $45,276.00 will not fit in mine either...... I have not even tried my

Chopard’s Sunglasses – $408,496.00

Wow! Must have bought them on sale! :lol:

Are you sure the Bentley Platinums won't fit? Mine fit just fine! :cheers:

GM should have just opted to not design in a sunglass holder and dropped the price of the vehicle $1,000. Like many other models, what is the point of having a holder if 95% of the sunglasses will not fit. My 02 sunglass holder is the same way. Most of my sunglasses don't fit in it. Maybe they should offer with the purchase of the vehicle several styles of sunglasses to choose from that will fit. Notice I didn't say free, because everything is built into the price anyway.

Especially quality. :rolleyes:

I am all GM but the point of the thread is if GM cannot get something so simple right what about stuff that really matters...and it goes back a few years...

paint on 90 era subs, GM repainted many subs (mine)and trucks, oil burn 5.3 on my 09 sierra, bang on downshift have to tune to make drivable 5.3/6sp on my 09, cab vent that sounds like the rear door is open or window down on the 900s, HD radio that does not HD on the 14s, shake on some 14s, dim low beam headlights on 14s, seats that move when you do not want them to on 14s...shall we go on...

Hmm well I was going to really brag on how good GM is doing but the construction company that I work for just bought a brand new 2015 3/4 ton WT today right off the lot and the driveshaft fell out before we could use it for anything. It had 143 miles on it, sigh no defending GM now "they are dead to me".............. Maybe we should all just build our own vehicles from scratch, that way they will be perfect!

Hmm well I was going to really brag on how good GM is doing but the construction company that I work for just bought a brand new 2015 3/4 ton WT today right off the lot and the driveshaft fell out before we could use it for anything. It had 143 miles on it, sigh no defending GM now "they are dead to me".............. Maybe we should all just build our own vehicles from scratch, that way they will be perfect!

This reminds of several vehicles I took for a test drive with an intention to buy if I was sufficiently impressed. A new 5 liter V8 Mustang, 5 speed, I think this was in the early 90's. During the test drive something started banging loudly on the bottom of the car, I think it was the driveshaft coming loose. Late 90's Dodge pickup, 318 V8: Just as I was coming back to the dealer's lot at slow speed, one of the brake lines failed and the brake pedal almost sank to the floor. When I got out of the truck I could see brake fluid dripping from the broken brake line.

And this pertains to sunglass holders how???

Let's stay on topic please

Ryan

Archived