Sunglasses Holder

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Anyone able to fit their sunglasses into the overhead drop-down holder that appears to be designed to hold them without a fight? I have two pairs of Oakley sunglasses and they both do not fit the holder making it useless. Anyone else having issues here? I think the holder could be just a little bigger and they would fit fine..

Thoughts?

one of the first things I tried to do when I got the truck was stick my Oakleys in the holder. thought it was going to be sweet because my old truck didn't have this compartment and always felt like I really needed a safe place to store them. needless to say they didn't fit. and theyre not even those awful huge Oakleys. theyre just a small pair. one of the only things that peeve me of about this truck. By and large, I absolutely love it.

I guess one size doesn't fit all. This is the same with some of the vehicle "manuals" where there was some problems fitting right (too big etc.) in the glove compartments. This has always been my problem. I don't know where GM uses for their measurements. What is average now a days? Lets not spend too much money making it bigger.

Yep, my Maui Jim's won't fit either. A small pair of Ray Bans probably would. My sunglasses stay in the center console...the same place they did in my 2011.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've fit my Kenneth Coles and Armani eyeglasses without much problem but it is tighter fit for my Sunglasses. Haven't had a problem with any of them not fitting though. And I have a lot of glasses. Kind of a minor issue in my opinion.

Archived