Sunglasses Holder

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put a pair of glasses in mine once and ccan't get them out. Door is stuck.

Haha! Yeah, you shouldn't need a shoehorn to get them out! :lol:

Id like to see a few of these sunglasses that don't fit, all mine fit even my safety glasses.

Any sunglasses that fold "flat" will fit...

61ElTBfREbL._UL1500_.jpg

Sunglasses that are curved (to conform to the shape of your face), usually won't fit....

528051471_o.jpg

The contoured style has been very popular for a number of years, because they keep light from coming in the top of the frame and keep the wind out. If the contour is extremely curved, it won't fit.

Any sunglasses that fold "flat" will fit...

61ElTBfREbL._UL1500_.jpg

Sunglasses that are curved (to conform to the shape of your face), usually won't fit....

528051471_o.jpg

The contoured style has been very popular for a number of years, because they keep light from coming in the top of the frame and keep the wind out. If the contour is extremely curved, it won't fit.

Ya but they fit in my 04 accord...but not a new sierra?...I guess everyone needs to wear the Jack Nicholson style...However none fit in my 09 as they did not bother with such a level of opulence on the 900s...

• 3 weeks later...

The trucks have a folder and it is functional for many if not most, but proves that one size does not fit all! My point being its a truck so I could care less about the subject feature as there are plenty of other storage areas to use.

Archived