2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

Disappointed with my F1 Bakflip is an understatement... The rail that mounts to the bed has a rivet that sits up high and will not allow the back flap to sit flush... The weather stripping on that back deck came off yesterday or this morning... When unpacking it a few days ago there was some metal shavings in the packaging, few scratches on the cover... Just didn't seem quality for 1k$.

I contacted bakflip for a rma to refund and found out when you call the number on bakflips website you do not deal with bakflip. You deal with a third party agency. Contacted my CC company to file a grievance incase I get stalled on my rma and refund ...

Ordered directly from bakflip on June 26th received it about a week ago.

My buddies have a F1 with no issues... Hopefully just got a bad apple and they aren't dropping QC.

What "third party company" are you referring to? Their contact number always put me in touch directly with Bak. I spoke with their Warranty manager ("Frankie") and another CSR ("Randy"). Both have @bak email addresses.

They absolutely suck at customer service, but I never was left with the impression that I was dealing directly with the manufacturer. If you're referring to Laurmark, that IS Bak.

I'm dealing with Kristen Ashcroft from Autocustoms.com it says in the mail... When I go to the bakflip website dial their number these are the people I get ...

I don't know ... Hopefully I didn't get a bum website by mistake when I ordered ... When I ordered I was told I was talking with bakflip personnel , just seems that with customer service this is what I'm getting now.

I have the Truxedo Truxport on my 2014 Silverado. So far it has worked well, it seals well, everything stays dry. No leaks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does the GM tri-folds cover the rail pockets totally?

I don't like seeing any of the pocket, like most of the soft covers do!

Any pics?

Yes it does. Does a nice job too. 7fa22b2127a98f90760dd47299eb736b.jpgfa4ad598f53533d3b8afbd2c5c37762d.jpg