2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

For me, the G4 is not an option because it requires tools to completely expose the bed by removing the cover. I need to be able to have at least "almost" full access to the bed by either folding up the cover or quick (tool-less) removal.

Well just ordered my Undercover Flex from AutoAnything for $683 out the door. Pretty excited! Hopefully it gets here this week.

You will love it! I got mine back at the end of April and it is awesome, so easy to fold and locks down very secure. It's also very water tight if everything is installed level and properly! At first I had a small leak and by small I mean an occasional drip because I had one of the drain tups crinkled up and water was backing up in the rails on the driver side but after I straightened the tube out is was gone. I almost went with the bakflipg2 but I had seen some people with leaks in the bends because of the way the hinge was designed (round and raised slightely) but with the undercover flex its flat and flush and no water gets in at that point.

post-145398-0-33846900-1435811577_thumb.jpg

I just need something to get the job done and keep my stuff out of the elements, as well as secure from potential thieves.

Anyone here use Tonno Pro? Or Access Lorado?

Will I get quality usage and lifespan from them? Im not trying to break the bank but if Im gonna pay a few hundred I want my monies worth.

I bought my Access Lorado back in March and so far I like it... When it rains, I do get very little water on both sides of the bed on the bottom that drains out if I am out in the rain for a while... If I am only in it for 15 minutes, it isn't even enough to drain... I am talking a 1/8 of a cup if I am out for a while... I have a spray in bed liner so I can see the change in color if it's still wet... I found one on line for $369 and my local Truck accessories store matched the price which included tax and installed it for $35... It rolls up and out of the way easily and so far no issues.. I had 6 inches of wet snow on it and it was totally fine... Access is Top of the line for Tonneau Covers..

Hope that helps..

Good choice, it's an easy install

You will love it! I got mine back at the end of April and it is awesome, so easy to fold and locks down very secure. It's also very water tight if everything is installed level and properly! At first I had a small leak and by small I mean an occasional drip because I had one of the drain tups crinkled up and water was backing up in the rails on the driver side but after I straightened the tube out is was gone. I almost went with the bakflipg2 but I had seen some people with leaks in the bends because of the way the hinge was designed (round and raised slightely) but with the undercover flex its flat and flush and no water gets in at that point.

Sweet! I was going to go with the G2 also but the Flex got the edge on it for me. It gets here tomorrow and I can't wait!

• Like 1

Jeffsig .. That's nice man, how do you like it?

Just got my Lorado on tonight, couple good friends hooked me up with a wedding gift

1zxa5c2.jpg

/quote]

Hey Congrats on your Wedding!!!

Here's a Pic of my Access Lorado... I really Like so far...

post-140277-0-43557800-1436356553_thumb.jpg

I needed a tonneau cover for my new truck after putting in a Bedrug. (My 3rd Bedrug in as many trucks. Excellent product!) My funds were depleted after buying the truck, and I also needed a set of nerf steps. I went on Autoanything.com, and looked at the reviews on the American Tonneau Co. folding cover. It was only $250. The reviews were great, so I ordered it along with a set of Go Rhino 4" stainless nerf steps. The cover arrived in two days! It came already assembled, and was a piece of cake to put on. It also came with a free tailgate seal and a very nice T-shirt! It rained 3" here two days ago. After driving home 30 miles in the down pour, I pulled into the garage and opened the tailgate. Completely bone dry in the bed. This cover comes with a 10 year warranty on the fabric and lifetime on the frame. A real bargain, if you ask me.

20150702_183445_zpsexit76eg.jpg