2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

Purchased a Truxport for $270 and installed it the other day in about 20 min. Went skiing this weekend, and parked right next to a silverado with the LO PRO. The LO PRO was nice looking flush, yet I wouldn't say $500 nice. Did notice some flutter on the highway, yet not enough to drive me nuts. Thought about adjusting the tension, but Truxedo says that will void the warranty. My wife was able to roll the cover back easily enough while unloading the truck at the ski lodge. Time will tell regarding durability and appearence over time. Now for some LineX and mudflaps.

Yeah I have the same one. It flaps around for sure on the freeway. I did try to adjust the tension a bit but I don't have any tools that'll fit in there.

The sides both had Velcro. Owner wasn't around, so I didn't mess with his truck. Lo pro did have s nice flush look.

I believe there are other things to put the $$ towards. I'll get mudflaps and additional tie downs with the difference in toneau cover price.

The truxport opens and closes easily. So much better than my last truck's snap on cover. Only criticism would be the corner foam that has to be put on; wonder if they'll stay on.

Hi looking at a Tonno Pro lo roll cover for my 2014 Sierra 1500. Does anyone have one of these covers? Has anyone install their cover with the factory bed liner and bed rail caps installed and were there any issues? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi looking at a Tonno Pro lo roll cover for my 2014 Sierra 1500. Does anyone have one of these covers? Has anyone install their cover with the factory bed liner and bed rail caps installed and were there any issues? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

I just installed a LoRoll on my Silverado that has both the caps and factory bed liner. You have to pull the rubber insulation off the rails or they won't sit correctly against the bed caps. Once you do that and get the rails bolted up the cover will fit nice and tight ... I like the cover and the quality is great. Can't beat the price either ... Think I paid $269.00 delivered .... Install took like 30 minutes.

I just installed a LoRoll on my Silverado that has both the caps and factory bed liner. You have to pull the rubber insulation off the rails or they won't sit correctly against the bed caps. Once you do that and get the rails bolted up the cover will fit nice and tight ... I like the cover and the quality is great. Can't beat the price either ... Think I paid $269.00 delivered .... Install took like 30 minutes.

Thanks for the info. How about the front of the bed? any problems there?

Thanks for the info. How about the front of the bed? any problems there?

No ... Everything lines up perfect .... The only thing I did was I took the rubber insulation that comes with the kit and used it on the front of the bed where the cover sits to give me an extra seal against water. They say to use it around the tailgate but I opted not to. After a few heavy downpours I did see a trickle of water in the bed but nothing that would cause any damage to the cargo back there.

xkvator is that completely flush on your left side, about 1/3 of the way back?

That's where the hinge is...

I haven't looked at it close, but seems a little wider than the frame there...

That's where the hinge is...

I haven't looked at it close, but seems a little wider than the frame there...

Just seems weird that the other side didn't seem to have it. I watched a YouTube video of this cover and it looked the same as yours does in that spot.

Must be the way they all are... I hope it's still flush there though. I'd imagine it is.

Edited by Shimmy Bang Bang