2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

The Flex is a pretty good cover! I'm wondering if perhaps it's not installed correctly on your truck? Where is it leaking?

Its installed corrrectly the design just inherently let's watter in. I did have it installed incorrectly at first and it leaked more then. The main issue is the adhesive undercover uses is too weak and the seals pop loose. I had a warranty replacement sent out but it was just as bad as the first one.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed a Gator SR-1 this past week on my truck. I picked it up for a good price. I went with it because of A the price and B wanted a water tight roll up cover. The installation directions sucked in my opinion. The best way to install it is leave the weather stripping off the truck, put together the whole cover, unroll it and size it up over the bed. Find where it fits perfect and mark the bed of the truck right behind the rear window. Put the weather stripping down based off that, roll the cover back up, clamp it down where you left the marking and your done.

Overall I am very happy with the cover, the true test is how well it holds up! I will post some pictures when it stops raining.

Newbie here, never owned a tonneau cover, had an Avalanche, and a leer cap but never a cover. Looking for water tight #1, ease of use/removal #2, and decent looks #3. Leaning towards the extang trifecta canvas right now and I am looking for opinions on this. Thanks, andy

i have the under cover flex, i purchased it in combination with the pop-n-lock tailgate lock and amp research hd max bed extender. All three work together well as a storage, cargo management system. Only thing i thought was a pain in the rear was how much went into aliging the flex the right way. if pushed to far off to one side, the slam latches would work on one side and wouldnt latch onto the other. I was reading on a few other various forums and saw where people would use washers as shims to space the rails slightly further inwards to allow to latches to slam better, anyone else have any experience with this?

i have the under cover flex, i purchased it in combination with the pop-n-lock tailgate lock and amp research hd max bed extender. All three work together well as a storage, cargo management system. Only thing i thought was a pain in the rear was how much went into aliging the flex the right way. if pushed to far off to one side, the slam latches would work on one side and wouldnt latch onto the other. I was reading on a few other various forums and saw where people would use washers as shims to space the rails slightly further inwards to allow to latches to slam better, anyone else have any experience with this?

All of the latches are adjustable by about 1/8". Each latch has two screws to loosen, then move the latch, and retighten the screws.

Newbie here, never owned a tonneau cover, had an Avalanche, and a leer cap but never a cover. Looking for water tight #1, ease of use/removal #2, and decent looks #3. Leaning towards the extang trifecta canvas right now and I am looking for opinions on this. Thanks, andy

I bought an Extang Trifecta about a year ago. NEVER again! The left side bows in and all four corners are pulling up like a 5 year old tonno. Spend more and hopefully get a better one.

I just got a new truck and I eventually want to put a cover on it. I am surprised by all the different covers on the market, but I am blown away at the price on these things!

I don't want a hard top, but I do want one that folds up and keeps water out. From what I read this seems to be a hard combination to find

I just got a new truck and I eventually want to put a cover on it. I am surprised by all the different covers on the market, but I am blown away at the price on these things!

I don't want a hard top, but I do want one that folds up and keeps water out. From what I read this seems to be a hard combination to find

I just washed my truck and the bed staid dry.

There is a rubber seal all the way around.

I can see some water getting in the corners in a very bad storm but i feel stuff will stay very dry.

$200 seemed cheep to me.

I have been looking at all the different covers available but only one has really caught my eye as far as being strong (can actually haul crap on it), secure ( No one is going to break into it without some work) functional (easy access to all parts of the box without just being a single large cover)....diamondback is the maker. Has anyone had any experience, issues, concerns about this cover?

Anyone know of a unit like the Extang Encore that doesn't require drain tubes? I like the idea of being able to get to items at the front of the bed and quick removal when needed. One *must have* item is the ability to open/close the tailgate with the cover in the down position (like you can with the Extang Solid Fold). I just want to throw things in and slam it shut without having to first open the cover, then close the tailgate and finally the cover.

I'm thinking I may go with the tried and true Solid Fold unless someone has a recommendation for the above.