2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

Yes it does I love mine.

So with the tailgate up you cannot open the cover? Does it physically lock with the tailgate or can you just not access the release for the cover? Would you feel comfortable leaving a bed full of your possesions in a parking lot over night with it?

Can anyone with the Snuglid SL take a pic with the lid closed from the doors looking back at the top of the bed? I'd like to see how much it hangs out beyond the profile of the cab over the rails of the bed.

If those are your requirements, I'd go with hard cover. I always get ARE. I'm actually waiting on one I ordered for my new '14. They match the factory color and hood style so it looks natural. They also have optional electronic lock and LED light bars inside. They'll run like $1,500 installed with those options, but they're well worth it. This'll be my 4th cover. I love them. They're standard add-on's for me now.

If those are your requirements, I'd go with hard cover. I always get ARE. I'm actually waiting on one I ordered for my new '14. They match the factory color and hood style so it looks natural. They also have optional electronic lock and LED light bars inside. They'll run like $1,500 installed with those options, but they're well worth it. This'll be my 4th cover. I love them. They're standard add-on's for me now.

Yes, I've had a hard cover on my last two trucks, a SnugLid SL and a Gaylords X-2000. I liked them becuase they are perfectly flat and smooth, no raised sections in the top, no weird lines or big handle, etc. like the Leers and ARE ones. They were super secure, but whenever you need to haul something taller or longer than the bed, then it's either drive with it up which even then doesn't always work depending on the length of the item, or totally remove them, which was a 2 person job with the Sunglid and a 3 person job with the Gaylords. But now with the rear tailgate design with the integrated spoiler, I'm not a fan of the way they over hang. I want something low profile that doesn't hang over the tailgate or bed sides.

I'm looking at the Bakflip Roll-X now as a more secure, roll-able, hard, but with the low profile look of a soft cover.

Yes, I've had a hard cover on my last two trucks, a SnugLid SL and a Gaylords X-2000. I liked them becuase they are perfectly flat and smooth, no raised sections in the top, no weird lines or big handle, etc. like the Leers and ARE ones. They were super secure, but whenever you need to haul something taller or longer than the bed, then it's either drive with it up which even then doesn't always work depending on the length of the item, or totally remove them, which was a 2 person job with the Sunglid and a 3 person job with the Gaylords. But now with the rear tailgate design with the integrated spoiler, I'm not a fan of the way they over hang. I want something low profile that doesn't hang over the tailgate or bed sides.

I'm looking at the Bakflip Roll-X now as a more secure, roll-able, hard, but with the low profile look of a soft cover.

Makes sense. I actually didn't think about how it will look over the back of the tailgate, to be honest. I just ordered it blindly based solely on the fact that I've loved all my other ones. Hopefully it doesn't look too bad. Anyway, good luck with your search.

I've heard that Truxedo is coming out with a hard rolling cover based on their low pro cover. The model is called platinum, search youtube for more info.

SNUGLID SL ....... still need to heatgun off the logo decal.

Nice, can you take a pic of the hinge set up? I'm interested in seeing if it is similar to the one I had on my 2003 Silverado.