2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

I got it color matched to the truck, with carpet installed on the other side.

I was told by a co-worker that putting carpet on it would keep down the condensation.

My OTD price was $1,173.43 installed.

Randall

Any pcitures from the back with it closed and of the hinges on the inside?

Thanks,

Anybody have any experience with tonneau overstored.com? They give the best price but never dealt with them. I see people recommending autoanything.com but haven't heard of these guys before

So I had to remove my undercover flex to replace the bulkhead seal so I did a few other things to the setup which included removing the rails. This caused the silicone to pop loose that I had added on the plastic insert that slides into the gutter and hooks up to the drain hose. As a result of that failure all the water in the gutter system was draining into the bed, the design is poor and relies on a butt joint and a piece of foam tape to hold it all together. I removed the old silicone, added a better outdoor rated silicone plus some gorilla tape for extra measure, let it sit over night and the leak is now gone. I am just thankful that I didn't pay for this thing, it was defective from the start and the vendor went belly up so visa was able to get me a full refund because the vendor didn't honor their return policy. I've spent well over 10 hours and I'd guess approcaing 20 hours messing with this thing, I'd avoid undercover flex unless they make some design improvements and quality control checks.

Anybody have any experience with tonneau overstored.com? They give the best price but never dealt with them. I see people recommending autoanything.com but haven't heard of these guys before

Typo perhaps? overstored.com does not exist.

I usually check resellerratings.com. By the way, autoanything.com gets great reviews here, but they have a different story at resellerratings http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Auto_Anything

Edited by anonymouse

I'd stick with a vendor like autoanything or realtruck, I tried a cheaper vendor when I bought mine and they totally didn't stand behind the product they had sold. In addition I'd try to buy the tonneau locally, it's a lot easier to have an issue resolved if you can goto the local shop who installed it.

I usually check resellerratings.com. By the way, autoanything.com gets great reviews here, but they have a different story at resellerratings http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Auto_Anything

Sorry it was Tonneaucoversworld.com

Sorry it was Tonneaucoversworld.com. Ordered Retrax Pro with the wide rail option, pop n lock electric lock, and tailgate seal for a little under 1600.00. Edited by ncrubicon

Sorry it was Tonneaucoversworld.com. Ordered Retrax Pro with the wide rail option, pop n lock electric lock, and tailgate seal for a little under 1600.00.

That's a good deal! - Can't say enough about the Retrax Pro and the pop-n-lock electric lock -

The differences between the RetraxOne and RetraxPro are:

1. Obviously, the curtain portion of the cover is Lexan for the One and aluminum for the Pro.

2. The One locks on one side of the cover and the Pro locks on both sides of the cover.

Otherwise, they are the same including the rails and canister.

The differences between the RetraxOne and RetraxPro are:

1. Obviously, the curtain portion of the cover is Lexan for the One and aluminum for the Pro.

2. The One locks on one side of the cover and the Pro locks on both sides of the cover.

Otherwise, they are the same including the rails and canister.

I did know about the aluminum vs the lexan, but not the lock. That sounds like a nice upgrade from the old one I had.

Just got my SnugLig SL installed. I had one on my 2007 that I loved and never had any problems with.

They have made some enhancements on the new one for the 2014+ style. It now has a better quick release system to easily remove it while leaving the mounting hardware in place. It now also includes a built in 12v light.

Great fit and finish that improves the overall look of the truck.

post-36124-0-22497900-1402628018_thumb.jpg

post-36124-0-57675600-1402628028_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

for those that bought the G4 Elite Fold a Cover would you mind telling us were you bought it from and what you paid? im trying to shop it around. fathers day gift to myself =]

Thanks fellas. if it makes you feel better go ahead and PM

have a great weekend.