2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

I bought the Bakflip F1 with a 15% off online coupon from autoanything.com

20140523_164701.jpga67a0890-fd5c-4fad-beb2-e2454271c361.jpg

Very nice. I like the way that looks. Real slim profile. I'm curious of the cost and and if you've experienced any water leaks also.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Any water leaks?

Very nice. I like the way that looks. Real slim profile. I'm curious of the cost and and if you've experienced any water leaks also.

Rained over the weekend and first part of the week, didn't notice anything the only time I opened it, but wasn't looking for leaks either. It has a seal that goes all the way aound the bed.

I paid $840 on autoanything.com by using a 15% of coupon. Free shipping. It took me about 45 min to install.

I have 2008 sierra crew short box Will the 2014 g4 elite fit my truck i'am reading the bed is a little bigger wondering will it fit. got it on craiglist for 180.00 so i guess a win even if i cant use it..

Edited by kdubbs

Ok, I finally washed and waxed the truck after getting the Leer 700 Fiberglass Tonneau cover and Bedrug installed.

I had a Snugtop and Bedrug in my 2003 Silverado SS I had prior to the 2014 LTZ so i was already spoiled, no roll top or soft covers for me, just my personal preference.

HPIM1584.JPG

HPIM1594.JPG

HPIM1586.JPG

Edited by LSR Mike
  • Like 1

I like the looks of that too. I think I like the looks of that one better and like that when it's rolled up, won't block my view in the back window. I guess my only concern is how that material will weather over the years. I'd be afraid it'd start warping and fading and would lose it's smooth profile.

Edited by CL8N

Installed a Access Vanish last week. Very happy with it so far. No leaks in rain, few drops in the front corners after high pressure car wash.

imagejpg1_zps28241edc.jpg

imagejpg1_zps0d4bfd9a.jpg

After reading some long term reviews, I might get the tonnosport. Where did you order yours and what size did you get?