2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

Think I'm going to give peragon a shot.

I'm actually not too crazy about my access vanish. they changed to a softer vinyl since the one I had on my Tacoma. its too soft IMO and at speed, flaps way more than the old material they used to use. it also inprints the support bars that go from side to side.

Edited by Full Lock

I had on my 06 Sierra a Truxedo TruxSport and Just ordered a Truxedo Lo Pro for my 14 Sierra. Got the Lo Pro for 429.00 shipped and it has a lifetime warranty. Truxedo replaced the vinyl on my old one cause the stitching was coming up. Great Customer service.

• Like 1

Installed Bakflip VP last week. Really easy to install. After car wash, I saw just two small water leaks. Looks like the water came from those open gaps in corners of the bed. Any suggestion (besides a silver tape)?

IMG_5319_zps66a729e9.jpg

IMG_5318_zpsa7fa8fa9.jpg

^^^^how handy is that cargo bed bar.... I have the same one and it's held back everything from cases of water to almost 400lbs of rims and tires.

Edited by Full Lock

Installed Bakflip VP last week. Really easy to install. After car wash, I saw just two small water leaks. Looks like the water came from those open gaps in corners of the bed. Any suggestion (besides a silver tape)?

Not sure I understand where you believe it is leaking, but my VP came with a gasket for the front rail and I made sure the cover bracket lined up with the gasket and compressed it to fill the gap. My gap was at the front corners where the Bakflip rail met the bed front rail on each side. The gasket compensated for the difference between the GM side rail thickness and the front non covered rail. Had the same issue with the F1 I had on my 2011 Silverado.

I hope this makes sense.

Not sure I understand where you believe it is leaking, but my VP came with a gasket for the front rail and I made sure the cover bracket lined up with the gasket and compressed it to fill the gap. My gap was at the front corners where the Bakflip rail met the bed front rail on each side. The gasket compensated for the difference between the GM side rail thickness and the front non covered rail. Had the same issue with the F1 I had on my 2011 Silverado.

I hope this makes sense.

I believe that the water is coming from the same gap that the daylight is coming in this picture (in red). I think that there is nothing related to this specific cover.

IMG_5317a_zps297f4a23.jpg

I believe that the water is coming from the same gap that the daylight is coming in this picture (in red). I think that there is nothing related to this specific cover.

IMG_5317a_zps297f4a23.jpg

Ah ha...I see now. mine leaked at the top as I described. On my 2014, I put in a bed sealer kit that seals the front corners that you show and tailgate and has foam blocks to seal the stake openings. I found this keeps the dust down as well. The kit might help your water issue as well.

Anybody put a 07-13 Tonneau on a '14 yet or attempt to? I want to get the Bestop ZipRail: http://www.bestop.com/component/products/?view=product&id=16

My friend has had his for years and it's held up really well and very water tight. It's the same way they make bikini tops for Jeep's. I like that it's not velcro or snaps. They have it listed for 07-14. I called and asked about the bed size difference and if a new one was coming out for the '14 1500's. She said it says new body style next to the 07-14. I told her the bed dimensions are not exactly the same and other tonneaus don't fit properly. She had no idea. I emailed their tech support and they responded with the same model number for 07-13 for the '14. I replied to them with links showing the bed dimensions for '13 and '14 are slightly different. Waiting on response still.

Mine measured 63.75" up front inside to inside and 61.5" at tailgate. My dad's ('08) was just under 64" and 62" front/back. My only concern would be if the front C-clamps would still hold the rails securely.

Long story short, the tonneau is on sale on Amazon for 189.45 and there is a 50.00 mail in rebate. 139 for a tonneau is tough to pass up. I know the soft roll ups aren't everyone's style, but 140 is a damn good deal.

Anyways, Thanks in advance.

Link to amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bestop-15211-01-Silverado-management-2007-2013/dp/B0032H33WK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400901311&sr=8-1&keywords=bestop+15211

Yeah there have been some people that have put their gmt900 cover on their k2xx and they seem to work.

Funny for such a different truck there's so many parts that are interchangable

Yeah there have been some people that have put their gmt900 cover on their k2xx and they seem to work.

Funny for such a different truck there's so many parts that are interchangable

That's what I've read as well. Might be worth a shot for 140. Worst case, I have to send it back.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

My Diamondback arrived on Friday and I installed it yesterday afternoon. I am very happy with the fit and finish, the quality is first class I got the Linex coating to match my Linex bed spray in liner, the installation was a breeze

post-46848-0-33195600-1401014870_thumb.jpg

post-46848-0-44492400-1401014882_thumb.jpg

Can someone post a picture of their lo pro qt? I had one on my 05 and liked it enough to look into getting one for my 14

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I will after I install mine later today if no one else does between now and then.

Edited by Yotaman