2014+ Truck Bed / Tonneau Covers

What part# and is it the hard or soft folding?

I bought it with the truck, it is a hard tri fold with a soft cover over it. No leaks, what I like about it was it says GMC in the corner and warranty.

I have the Extang Trifecta Signature Series. It takes about 2 minutes to remove the entire thing and about 5 minutes to put it back all by myself. It stays dry under there too.unujajyb.jpgSent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I have the same one. Love it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

http://www.bakflip.com/?gclid=CIfIh4jQqb4CFaQF7Aod5g4AcA

Anybody have any personal experience with the bakflip cover? It looks pretty sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you read through this whole thread you'll see that some like it, some have had problems, and others have sworn off the due to bad customer service / experience with prior products.

For the same price, I picked up a Fold-a-Cover G4 elite and am happy with it.

I searched bakflip and didn't see much. Thanks for the latter half of your response. I'll look into that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had two Bakflips (a VP on my 2014 and a F1 on my 2011) on my trucks. I like both of them and had to talk with customer service a couple of times and they solved my issues which were minor. As long as you buy from an authorized dealer, they should support you (although I have heard some had issues). Not sure how they do with serious issues, but I have been taken care of.

Here's the VP on my 2014

post-106333-0-48418800-1400082040_thumb.jpg

Edited by chuckl1218
  • Like 1

There was a blog entry or something on BAK's website in March (and i've seen something on AutoAnything too) where they were announcing the Roll-X XT... I was hoping to see some spec's on this new version so i could choose between the original Roll-X and this new one. Unfortunately this info is slow coming, so I'll probably be joining you with the original Roll-X as soon as my truck comes in.

I emailed BAK last week and they said the new Roll-X XT is due out in a couple months.

I emailed BAK last week and they said the new Roll-X XT is due out in a couple months.

Yep. thats what I heard too. I ended up ordering the original Roll-X...should be here next monday. ;-)