2014+ Intakes (CAI) & Air Filters

if i can find my old pics ill post them. there is 2 level you can go to, to achieve this mod. some people will bore out the bottom of there air box opening inorder to allow more air flow. Other people will actually go ahead and modify the fender cowl and open that up a little bit more to accomodate for more air into the box. The plastic induction tubing and plenum act as a strong noise supressor for the intake, and dont allow as much of it to be heard in or out of cabin.

• 4 weeks later...

Installed the Airaid Jr last night. drove about 75 miles last night and tonight. Unless its in my head, it seems to be going into V4 sooner and longer. I will give it a few days to learn the new air mixture before I start playing

Mine is in V4 mode more after the Airaid install but I think it's just because I HAd the battery disconnected and now it's re-learning.

I had two DI Traverses before this Truck and I found diconnecting the battery especially after the winter gas was done seemed to get them back to running like normal again. They both seemed messed up after winter. Wonder if the Truck is the same way.