2014+ Intakes (CAI) & Air Filters

Got this email, looks like the Airraid MIT is released for our 6.2s! Just talked to Mark@Airraid, have one on order #207-711. Can't wait!

It’s here! ,We have just released the long overdue MIT & JR kits for the 2014 Chevrolet/GMC 1500 6.2L trucks. The MIT will retail for $169.99 and the JR kits are $219.99 with the oiled filter and $229.99 with the dry filter. As a thank you for being so patient with us while we completed developing this part I would like to offer you a 10% discount and will also include free ground shipping if you are in the continental US. If you would like to get one of these on order you can reach me directly at 602-652-9727 or toll free 800-498-6951 Ext. 727.

Please feel free to get back in touch with any additional questions you may have.

200-711 Airaid JR kit w/oiled filter

201-711 Airaid JR kit w/dry filter

200-911 Airaid MIT only

I hope you guys actually get the 10% discount. I got the same email from them for the 5.3 (free shipping and 10%) the day it came out and when I placed my order over the phone - the guy ignored my mentioning of the 10% discount in the email and said they still didn't get 'management approval' for such a discount... still got the free shipping but that 10% note was bullocks. can't hear my MIT but looks nice :)

Anybody got experience with the throttle body spacers that AirRaid has to offer? Does it really add that much noticeable low end torque? Seems kind of iffy but wanted to check and see if anyone else has tried them.

please don't waste your money!

I put on the 201-711 Airaid JR kit w/dry filter today. Nice setup. Took longer to get the tools together, 5/16 nut driver and some teflon tape for the fittings. It sounds a little louder than stock.

so you have to just call the number and you get 10percent off and free shippin????

think I want the same thing you bought I don't see it listed on their website

Look at bladz1454 post at the top. That's all I used.

so you have to just call the number and you get 10percent off and free shippin????

think I want the same thing you bought I don't see it listed on their website

Anyone hear when the Airaid JR kits will be available for CA residents ??

Tried ordering from a site online and they kicked the order back.. They said they weren't legal over here yet and I would have to wait..

God bless Texas, lol.