Just installed black "Westin ProTraxx" nerf bars!!&#33

Looks good! I'm going for a similar look on my double cab and will have to take a closer look at those in the next couple months when I put mine on. I think I want wheel to wheel ones with a 3rd step for bed access but will depend on how much it costs to get that

Very nice. As far as fit and finish how are they? Leveling kit? What size tires? Everything looks tits. Tapatalk via Moto X

They fit very well, although the installation directions suck. The finish is perfect, matches the truck all around perfectly. The tires in the picture are 275/65R20 BFG All-Terrain's with a RC 2" leveling kit. I have since changed the tires to BFG 285/55R20's only because I did not like the ride of the 10 ply 275/65R20's. So if you know anyone who is looking for some 275/65R20 BFG All-Terrains with only 500 miles on them, let me know!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Are you still happy with your bars they look great. I am thinking about a pair for mine

Yes, very happy with them. They fit and look great. They only problem was how the instructions were set up, a bit hard to understand, but once you get one of the brackets mounted, its all the same way from there!!!

• 1 month later...

I just installed these nerf bars (Westin Pro Traxx) on my truck. I got the stainless steel and they look very good. I like the end caps are sealed and don't have plastic caps on it. Westin originally sent me the nerf stainless steel step bars (WesternPro Traxx) for a double cab which were about $50 plus more than the ones for a regular cab. I had to return them and it took an extra 10-11 plus days to get the ones for the regular cab. The stainless steel for a regular cab came to $218 (total/delivered) which I thought was a good deal. The company I purchased them from also gave me a $25 gift certificate for the mix up on my next purchase. This ended up to be a great deal. Installation was fairly easy after you studed the directions. I am very happy with this purchase. I got the four inch step bars but they do make the five inch step bar in the Weston Pro Traxx. I don't like the wider steps because I don't want to hit sidewalks etc. when I park. I like the step bars slightly tucked in which I feel gives the truck a better look. I also don't want the extra weight.

Archived