14 Sierra add-ons for convenience

What I am looking for is:

"Winter floor mats" front and rear. I like the stock 'All Weather' ounces that the truck came with, however don't want an ounce of salt getting onto the carpet during the New England months and already for see that being a problem with the OEM ones.

Under seat storage for rear crew cab seat.

Bed net (so everything doesn't slide towards the back)

Center console organizer (maybe).

I've seen the obvious GMC dealer accessories, however look to you guys for value and reviews and suggestions on where to buy.....perhaps at the dealer?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cross post / question from another thread: I'd like to add the under seat storage bin in my crew cab, but wonder if I installed, for example, the weather tech rear mat, would that mess up the placement of the under seat storage bin?

I ask because it looks like the Husky rear mat only covers more of the "feet" area in the back seat, which means it wouldn't go UNDER the storage bin....hmmm.... Input?

husky floor mats the laser ones,same coverage as the weather tech 1/2 price. Console organizer a must,holds Ipod and other small stuff. Du Ha storage box great fit holds a ton and very sturdy. I modified the straps to use side snap buckles so I don't have to fiddle with the stock strap. I take mine out to put my dogs cages in the back floor. The box wont allow the seat to come all the way down if there is a floor mat under it. It fits so nice it looks like it is part of the truck

What Console organizer did you go with? I got the storage bag but not too impressed with it. http://www.shopgmcparts.com/cargo-management/2014-sierra-1500-stowage-bag-front-center-console-expandable-tote/gm/22926859-p-1330.html

Mine was part number 22817343. The pic on Shop Chevy Parts is not the right pic.

Moto has a couple pics of it on another post but I can't get it to paste here. They have it on E-Bay with the right photos. It has 3 pieces to it. Goes in rear part of console. I had the dealer get mine.

What I am looking for is:

"Winter floor mats" front and rear. I like the stock 'All Weather' ounces that the truck came with, however don't want an ounce of salt getting onto the carpet during the New England months and already for see that being a problem with the OEM ones.

Under seat storage for rear crew cab seat.

Bed net (so everything doesn't slide towards the back)

Center console organizer (maybe).

I've seen the obvious GMC dealer accessories, however look to you guys for value and reviews and suggestions on where to buy.....perhaps at the dealer?

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/152327-2014-aftermarket-accessories/

Google Du Ha and find the best price they are all shipped from Du Ha any way. Think they only have them for the crew and single cab now, spring for double cab.

I was going to suggest the same. I got one about two weeks ago, love it!

Archived