Tungsten Metallic paint fans

How about those better pics?

Haha, sorry about that. I really will take more pictures when the sun stays out AND I'm not stuck working. We've had a stupid amount of snow this year, when it's not snowing, it's crazy windy, blowing snow around. Working for the city/town we have spent WAY too much time pushing that white crap around!

Heres mine.. sort of lol. Wont be mine until next week but got to the dealer and is undergoing some customization.
Will post better pics once it is done and all mine :D

post-127262-0-00140900-1393611085_thumb.jpg

Edited by nomadicdogg

Heres mine.. sort of lol. Wont be mine until next week but got to the dealer and is undergoing some customization.

Will post better pics once it is done and all mine :D

They forgot to install the mirrors. Nice, can't wait for my dealer to call. Exact same color and options that I ordered. What accessories are you going with ?

They forgot to install the mirrors. Nice, can't wait for my dealer to call. Exact same color and options that I ordered. What accessories are you going with ?

They didnt forget the mirrors, I had them remove them actually. I got the towing mirrors and they are getting painted to match along with a few other things.

its also getting a level kit and a few other things of choice over the obvious stuff like bed liner and weather techs ect...