Tungsten Metallic paint fans

• 4 weeks later...

I Have These Since I barley got it done this past week

I've been waiting to see one with this done. You got any more pics??

I've been waiting to see one with this done. You got any more pics??

Here Ya Go

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

post-135159-141315655745_thumb.jpg

post-135159-141315656864_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I Have These Since I barley got it done this past week

Here Ya Go

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

Those rims plasti-dipped or painted? I have those same wheels and was thinking of plasti-dipping them just like that as they're just too much chrome for me.

Edited by rmart

well heres a nice pic of mine what you guys think

Do you work at rock bottom customs here in Houston? If so, how much do they charge to paint match the chrome grille and headlight surround on a black 2014 silverado dbl cab? I eventually want to do the chrome bumper front/back but figured the grille and headlights would be a start.

Do you work at rock bottom customs here in Houston? If so, how much do they charge to paint match the chrome grille and headlight surround on a black 2014 silverado dbl cab? I eventually want to do the chrome bumper front/back but figured the grille and headlights would be a start.

I dont work there but for mine it was about 1k a little bit more than 1k just the front end color matched like mine since its tungsten mettalic it would have been $750 because it is more expensive but i think a normal black or white colormatch would be less.

I dont work there but for mine it was about 1k a little bit more than 1k just the front end color matched like mine since its tungsten mettalic it would have been $750 because it is more expensive but i think a normal black or white colormatch would be less.

What did they do as far as prep for spraying on chrome? Or did they use work truck parts?

What did they do as far as prep for spraying on chrome? Or did they use work truck parts?

I dont really know what they did but i know they used the same parts they didnt use any work truck parts and they will do anything to get it right they had done it already but it came out a bit off so they called the dealer for the right color code and redid the whole thing and finally got it but trust me they do amazing work totally worth it