Tungsten Metallic paint fans

how is it towing down the road with them? smooth out the bumps at all empty? although mine does ride smooth as it is

Only 35 psi of air in them. The bags make a difference for sure. I will prob put 45 psi in them once the wife loads the trailer up !

I replaced mine with a black grille. Plastidip would work, but a pain to remove. Someone on here ordered black grille inserts to replace the chrome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I should have mine back this coming thursday. painted to match bug shield, bow ties, front license plate bracket. some custom autographz on the head rests, rear block, and swapping out the wood trim inside for matching silver trim like the dash and steering wheel.
other than exhaust and CAI pretty much done, at least for now lol

Here's my 2014 would have posted sooner but had to wait 4 weeks for my Are Tonneau cover to come in. Just installed truxedo LED Lights in the box. I plan on having the tires turned black walls out at my first tire rotation.

2014-silverado.jpg

• Like 2

its actually a very purple based grey. lots of purple metallic in it with the sun or lights on it. :D

so here's one for you guys-when asked what color your truck is, what do you say? I find it brown/grey (more brown) personally.

• Like 2