Tungsten Metallic paint fans

now there must by 8000lbs in the back :crackup:

I could see the truck was on a hill, hell my 2 yr old could see that. My truck parks on a hill everyday so I am used to seeing a lifted truck in that position; check out the sig. I doubt it has 8K in the back but the front definitely " appears " higher than the rear by by a good bit by using the running boards for reference and where they line up on the wheels. Mine doesn't look like that parked on a hill with a 5500 lb on the hitch.

SlavO: you know that guy? You know if he took measurements front and rear? By the way, nice truck.

Edited by CAtaylor

Not my truck, and I took no offense in general... If the front is higher it might be by a quarter inch but the hill is getting the best of your eyes. Bottom line, if you dont like something, no need to tear the guys truck up. forums like these tend to bring out bs like that because I doubt you would be willing to call out something like that in person, unless of course your a douche in person, which I am assuming you are not at this point.
I am sure one could find issue with your truck if they wanted.
respect can be as simple as smiling when you see something and laughing inside saying WTF...
to each their own.

I could see the truck was on a hill, hell my 2 yr old could see that. My truck parks on a hill everyday so I am used to seeing a lifted truck in that position; check out the sig. I doubt it has 8K in the back but the front definitely " appears " higher than the rear by by a good bit by using the running boards for reference and where they line up on the wheels. Mine doesn't look like that parked on a hill with a 5500 lb on the hitch.

SlavO: you know that guy? You know if he took measurements front and rear? By the way, nice truck.

Not my truck, and I took no offense in general... If the front is higher it might be by a quarter inch but the hill is getting the best of your eyes.

I would almost be willing to bet that it is more than that. Although I have no problem admitting I have been wrong many times before and may be here.

Bottom line, if you dont like something, no need to tear the guys truck up.

SlavO's comment was:I thought I had a nice truck to I got to work today!!! when he posted the pic of that truck: My comment was meant to state that Slavo's truck looks better than that one IMO. He posted his opinion that that truck looked better than his, can I not post mine that I thought it didn't?

forums like these tend to bring out bs like that because I doubt you would be willing to call out something like that in person, unless of course your a douche in person, which I am assuming you are not at this point.

I do appreciate that you didn't jump to any conclusions with out knowing me and call me out over a simple opinion about a vehicle that no one here owns, that I know of, or knows the actual specifics of at this time. No I would not go out of my and walk up to someone and call out something like that in person because yes that would be a dick move and I do not intend to hurt peoples feelings intentionally unless they deserve it. If they asked I would be honest and give them my opinion.

I am sure they can and I am sure they have. No skin off my back and I could care less what people think about the material things that I own. They are built so suit my needs, not others needs. It is like some of my 12 year old pairs of blue jeans. Sure people think I need to trash them and buy some more, including my wife, but they are comfortable and I like them so I just keep on wearing them. If it suits my purpose and my needs why should I care if someone doesn't approve. If more people had that perspective on things we wouldn't be having this conversation.

respect can be as simple as smiling when you see something and laughing inside saying WTF...

to each their own.

Respect is earned, not given. BS gets started on forums due to comments like yours; being condescending, basically calling someone a douche and an idiot over someone simply stating an opinion. Comments like those do not earn respect. You are the 1st person In 10 years of being on forums that I have ever had a disagreement with and I am actually embarrassed that that I have gone along with it this long by responding.

To keep from derailing this thread farther I will not be responding to anything else on this subject matter. Out of "Respect" to the other forum members I apologize for entertaining this discussion for this long.

Edited by CAtaylor

son just got a 6.2 loaded ltz in that color very sharp ordered it exactly how he wanted kids got good tasteududa9y9.jpgsmesa6uny.jpguhujeza2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Trwtow
  • Like 3

Not my truck, and I took no offense in general... If the front is higher it might be by a quarter inch but the hill is getting the best of your eyes.

I would almost be willing to bet that it is more than that. Although I have no problem admitting I have been wrong many times before and may be here.

It may be more than that. it may not.

Bottom line, if you dont like something, no need to tear the guys truck up.

SlavO's comment was:I thought I had a nice truck to I got to work today!!! when he posted the pic of that truck: My comment was meant to state that Slavo's truck looks better than that one IMO. He posted his opinion that that truck looked better than his, can I not post mine that I thought it didn't?

you went over an opinion and made a snarky comment that you yourself admitted you wouldnt do in person. thats douchy

forums like these tend to bring out bs like that because I doubt you would be willing to call out something like that in person, unless of course your a douche in person, which I am assuming you are not at this point.

I do appreciate that you didn't jump to any conclusions with out knowing me and call me out over a simple opinion about a vehicle that no one here owns, that I know of, or knows the actual specifics of at this time. No I would not go out of my and walk up to someone and call out something like that in person because yes that would be a dick move and I do not intend to hurt peoples feelings intentionally unless they deserve it. If they asked I would be honest and give them my opinion.

being honest when asked is fine. Guys appreciate honesty.

I am sure they can and I am sure they have. No skin off my back and I could care less what people think about the material things that I own. They are built so suit my needs, not others needs. It is like some of my 12 year old pairs of blue jeans. Sure people think I need to trash them and buy some more, including my wife, but they are comfortable and I like them so I just keep on wearing them. If it suits my purpose and my needs why should I care if someone doesn't approve. If more people had that perspective on things we wouldn't be having this conversation.

valid points on many levels but we also wouldnt be having this if people had more perspective to let others enjoy what they have. I am not a fan of ricers but I do not call them out on forums or in public to say their car isnt my cup of tea, let alone complain its too low or too high ect

to each their own.

Respect is earned, not given. BS gets started on forums due to comments like yours; being condescending, basically calling someone a douche and an idiot over someone simply stating an opinion. Comments like those do not earn respect. You are the 1st person In 10 years of being on forums that I have ever had a disagreement with and I am actually embarrassed that that I have gone along with it this long by responding.

respect is earned, but basic respect needs to be given. You must not have learned that rule. I was not condescending, I saw a douche move and called it out. I have been respectful and simply said it isnt necessary to tear a guys truck up, whether he be on this forum or not.

and I highly doubt this is the first argument youve been in on a forum.

I too will not be responding on this thread to this subject, I believe I have got my point across when you admitted you wouldnt say that in person too him. They call those internet or keyboard balls. Maybe he likes his truck the way it is, I doubt he cares what you think, not would I care what you thought of mine, but I took issue with the attack that was un provoked because it was something you didnt like.

To keep from derailing this thread farther I will not be responding to anything else on this subject matter. Out of "Respect" to the other forum members I apologize for entertaining this discussion for this long.

Thats the whole point, if you had "respect" to begin with, I wouldnt have said a word. Its one thing to say something isnt for you, its another to chastise a guys truck because it isnt what you like.

either way, back to a bunch of nice trucks built to each guys taste where one can enjoy similar things and diverse things.. The whole point of this forum and others like it.

thats the first black high country I have seen.. very sharp.. Still have the same interior colors as the others?

son just got a 6.2 loaded ltz in that color very sharp ordered it exactly how he wanted kids got good tasteududa9y9.jpgsmesa6uny.jpguhujeza2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no sag in the back... how do you like those bags? need to talk to you about those as I am thinking of adding them

a9eda2yp.jpg

Picked up the new fifth wheel yesterday.