Tornado Gas Saver

A friend of mine was wondering if anyone has tried the Tornado Gas Saver. It is that stainless steel device you install in the air flow of your intake system and it is supose to increase your gas mileage and HP.  

Any thoughts on this one?  I don't think it is worth it, IMO.  ???

dont waste your money.  How many AS SEEN ON TV products have you seen actually work

I think it would be better just to take a match lite it and burn your money.

Buy something useful!!!  :uhoh:

I've looked at the Tornado and other similar devices. Take a good look through a major parts catalog. I like P.A.W. the best. You can find, on the same page, a device that mounts on your carb or throttle body that "straightens out all the turbulent air. This allows more air to smoothly enter you intake, resulting in more power and greater fuel economy".

Right next to it is another miracle cure that " creates a vortex of air, swirling through the intake, more efficiently atomizing the fuel air mixture. This results in more power and greater fuel efficiency".

Don't waste your time with these "snake oils". Go for more effective and efficient filter systems like K&N, better intake and exhaust manifolds, and free up the exhaust system. Don't expect a whole lot of improvement from any one add-on. It actually takes quite a bit of work to get a factory motor up and breathing easier.

Okay, go ahead and

roflmao.gif

lach.gif

roflmao.gif

I put one on my 1997. Not so much for some 50 hp gain, but for 2-3 mpg.  It did not work in either way.  If I still had it, I would send it to you for free. Please tell him NOT to do this.

Resume roflmao.gif now. :uhoh:

Archived