G Force Performance Chips....

I'm looking for some input. There is an add on this site for G Force Performance Chips that say they increase fuel mileage, horsepower etc.etc. I emailed the company with concerns about this voiding GM's warranty, they replied back it doesn't. Do any of you have this on your trucks, does it work? Does it void the warranty? What are your opinions on putting it on a 2014 Denali?

Thank you

I'm looking for some input. There is an add on this site for G Force Performance Chips that say they increase fuel mileage, horsepower etc.etc. I emailed the company with concerns about this voiding GM's warranty, they replied back it doesn't. Do any of you have this on your trucks, does it work? Does it void the warranty? What are your opinions on putting it on a 2014 Denali?

Thank you

It was under my impression that the new ECU logs any flash therefore you can't really do much tuning as of yet.

Thank you! I thought it was odd they replied WE have no warranty issues. When the question I asked was does this void GM's warranty. Do you know if I can put it on my brothers 2002 Silverado or will I have the same problem?

Thanks

Thank you for the advice, just thought you guys had an idea how I could get him a little better fuel mileage. I put a K&N air filter and new tires on it for him. I'm really not up to speed on the new stuff out there like most of you guys are.

New spark plugs and wires, change all fluids, clean MAF is about all I can think of. Get it scanned maybe.

Change the fuel filter, run a can of sea foam thru it. Along with the above.

Mike

Archived