A double row works well behind the Denali grill. Here's my 30" curved Totron:

PICT0322.JPG

PICT0340.JPG

PICT0343.JPG

PICT0347.JPG

PICT0349.JPG

PICT0356.JPG

PICT0361.JPG

The LED's are 1" appart and the rows of holes in the grill just happen to be 1" appart as well.

PICT0363.JPG

PICT0364.JPG

PICT0385.JPG

PICT0394.JPG

PICT0382.JPG

PICT0396.JPG

PICT0399.JPG

Hey, this is exactly what I am wanting to do with my Denali, did you lose much light output behind the Denali grill? What are the specs on your light bar? If you were to do it again, would you do anything different? Where did you get your bracket? Would a 40" fit? Thanks!

Edited by TexasRadar

Hey, this is exactly what I am wanting to do with my Denali, did you lose much light output behind the Denali grill? What are the specs on your light bar? If you were to do it again, would you do anything different? Where did you get your bracket? Would a 40" fit? Thanks!

Most of the guys are using 30" & 32" light bars. Not sure if the 40" will fit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This thread is too long to effectively read anymore, so I'll just ask.  

I have a '15 Chevy z71 (1500).  I want to put the Rough Country lightbar kit on, but I don't know if I should get the single row or double row.  Will the double row be too shrouded by the z71 grille?

Thanks

1 minute ago, papageoff said:

This thread is too long to effectively read anymore, so I'll just ask.  

I have a '15 Chevy z71 (1500).  I want to put the Rough Country lightbar kit on, but I don't know if I should get the single row or double row.  Will the double row be too shrouded by the z71 grille?

Thanks

With the Z71 grill, single row.  Double row will get some of its light blocked by the grill.  With the single row, you can line it up with the break between rows on the grill.  I'm looking at getting two single row light bars, one for upper and another for lower.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

With the Z71 grill, single row.  Double row will get some of its light blocked by the grill.  With the single row, you can line it up with the break between rows on the grill.  I'm looking at getting two single row light bars, one for upper and another for lower.

Perfect.  That's exactly the answer I was looking for and what I expected.  Thanks!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Anyone have a picture of that laying around?  I'm just curious.

Let us know how you end up mounting that upper bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1