LED Front Light Bars & Pods

I extended the wiring to the switch to have it reach. Relay is mounted on the fender wall over by the master cylinder and then the wiring is extended right at about the A post, really not much of a big deal. I had to use the 90 degree female blade connectors on the switch anyways so it worked out well.

Now that i think about it, i prob have enough to go without extra. I ended up wiring so the cord from the bar was on the same side as the battery, from the battery i ran across the back of the engine bay over to the driver side n thru the door.

If i just go straight from battery thru passenger door up the pillar that should be plenty.

I got time to play around with it i guess nothing is completely tied down. I zip tied it enough that it doesnt move around

via Tapatalk on Galaxy Note 4

I have the integrated trailer brake so that wasn't an option for me...lol I initially had mine ran through the firewall and it was definitely NOT easy....then when it caught fire and started melting, I didn't know if I could trust it so I left it in the door...at least for now. Rock lights are my next thing, trying to come up with a handy solution of having all of those wires going to one switch will probably be the death of me lol

looking good. Any photo of the front with your Z71 grill . How much light got block by cross bars ?

Give me a cpl hours and ill take one. I took one on my break thought it was straight on but lookin at it i was off.

With the bar being straight, in the center it appears to be above one of horizontal bars but i think its from the grille being curved. Once out of the center they shine right thru.

How difficult is it to get that panel off? That is a smart mounting location.

Yeah i also have the trailer brake so theres no room on that panel for me. I like how this setup is from someone on amazon though .. this is same switch i bought just with a white light

974e6c4c27e2bf604640686f39392b2e.jpg

How difficult is it to get that panel off? That is a smart mounting location.

That panel SHOULD just clip on

Yep from vids ive seen once you pop the side panel off from the fuse box the other ones just clip/snap in

• Like 1

Thanks, I will check it out, I was wondering where I would mount a couple switches for lights, that location just makes sense, all nice and neat!

Yep from vids ive seen once you pop the side panel off from the fuse box the other ones just clip/snap in